Closed Thread

Thread: F.S KISS Classic S/N 155

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

F.S KISS Classic S/N 155

F.S. KISS CLASSIC

by Curt McNamee on Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:43 am

My KISS Classic is for sale, it is time for me to let her go , she has served me very well and is an excellent CCR.

This KISS Classic is S/N 155 and is in excellent condition with lots of extras and is priced to sell. If someone wants to purchase it without all the extras, I can do that also.

Email me at: flyingcash@gmail.com for pictures and spec's if you are interested.
    Curt McNamee
    rEvo & KISS Classic Diver
    http://www.silentscuba.com

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

Re: F.S KISS Classic S/N 155

Here are a couple of pictures
    Attached Images

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

I guess you like your rEvo!

JJ-CCR, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by vidodivr  View Original Post
    I guess you like your rEvo!
    Being the US Rep for Shearwater and having the Shearwater controller on the rEvo has moved me in the rEvo direction.

I have dove my KISS Classic for many years and it is a great MCCR and I have enjoyed it very much, but it is time for me to move on now. I can't afford two rebreathers.

My roots started with the KISS Classic and I will always be a KISS Classic supporter.

New Member jmark18 is an unknown quantity at this point jmark18's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

Curt: PM sent

JJ-CCR, rEvo

My KISS is sold, but I know of another one very simular to mine with the same extras and also priced right. Let me know if anyone is interested and I will send you contact information.

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Should have sold it to your wife and keep diving it ... :p

Closed Thread