Closed Thread

Thread: Mini Meg Canister

RBW Member PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2's Avatar

Mini Meg Canister

Hello,

I have an almost new, complete mini Meg canister with STA, scrubber, spacer, and absorption pads in standard ISC meg Black with female TigerGear tank mounts.

$950 USD plus shipping and insurance.

PayPal accepted -- purchaser pays any payment processing fees.

Purchaser should have any diving equipment inspected by qualified individual prior to diving the unit.

--Paul

RBW Member andy_t576 is an unknown quantity at this point andy_t576's Avatar

Re: Mini Meg Canister

hi paul any pics :)

RBW Member moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley's Avatar
    50% of an Apoc iCCR

Meg Eccr. Sports Kiss.

Pm Sent.

RBW Member PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2's Avatar

Hello,

I will try to get pictures posted this weekend.

The can does have a few scratches from the boat dives.

Sincerely,

-p

Hello,

I have two people who said they'll buy it. I will post if those don't work out.

-p

Hello,

Price has been adjusted to $850.

Here is a picture. If it isn't in the picture it isn't included.

If you want higher resolution pictures or picture of specific details send PM with email address.

Sincerely,

Paul
    Attached Images
    Last edited by PaulTG2; 21st April 2008 at 03:50.

Now showing as "Dean Coote" Numpty diver will become famous soon enough Numpty diver will become famous soon enough Numpty diver will become famous soon enough Numpty diver will become famous soon enough Numpty diver's Avatar

Hi Paul
    Have you sold it ?
    Am still interested in this and the lungs
    Dean

Hello,

The canister may become available again. Today I had a person back out of a commitment to buy it -- but I have a second person who said they would like to buy it if that deal fell through. I'm waiting a response from the second person now. If that person doesn't take it I will let you know.

The counter lungs are available, however, please read my latest posting and updated photos on that thread. The original photos mistakenly had the ISC ADV installed on the lungs. The ADV is NOT included as it is part of the full Meg kit I'm in the process of selling. The original description has been update to make that clear and a new photo, sans the ADV, has been posted.

Sincerely,

--p

Hello,

The mini-Meg can with TigerGear mounts is available.

-p

Sold

Closed Thread