+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: HMS VICTORIA in Lebanon - just got back

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

HMS VICTORIA in Lebanon - just got back

Hello guys,

just got back from Lebanon where i have been diving the HMS VICTORIA. i will be posting a report here along with pictures and a small video that one of the Team Members took. am just waiting to receive them.

whatever i say about it is actually very very little to really give the "picture" of this wreck. its just awesome....

very tired, now, i'll be coming back.

Spyros

RBW Member GCKORAKIS is an unknown quantity at this point GCKORAKIS's Avatar
    Meg

Smile Re: HMS VICTORIA in Lebanon - just got back

Hi Spyros,

Wellcome back. pls post the pics and video ASAP.

Regards:)

RBW Member Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko's Avatar
    HH Inspiration / Joki

Dolphin, Megalodon, RGU

Re: HMS VICTORIA in Lebanon - just got back

Hi Outlaw,

Also waiting for the report...

This year Scapa Flow but "Vicky" is in my list of "must do"

Best

Mikel-Deko

RBW Member mdsourou is an unknown quantity at this point mdsourou's Avatar

Hi Spyros
    Welcome back home! See you soon mate
    Cheers

S21 M.I.B. cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier's Avatar

You're right Spyros, We had a great time over there :). HMS Victoria is amazing!

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

Good to hear you have made it back safe and with a story to tell......

So stop keeping us in suspense!!! :D:D

Regards,

Lance

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

hello guys,

i hope you are all well.

here is the video made by Per Bjorn. very good camera by the way!

the report will take a bit more, as i plan to do it over the weekend, relax, take time and include everything. for the moment, please enjoy the article made my DIRrebreather and the video.

i hope you like it.

Thanks.

here is me and Pim around 100m on our first dive. have a look at the huge canon pointing upwards. there are 2 even bigger than this on the bottom (front of the ship). please enjoy.

Attachment 8887
    Last edited by Outlaw; 13th December 2008 at 15:38.

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

Wow.... nice!

(BTW- one of you, guy with the stage each side- has a "tiny" leak :D)

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

great!!! i'm headed there in sept, looks great, thanks
    mel

RBW Member Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll's Avatar
    Waiting for my Next

Megalodon 2.7

well done mate,

cedric, i just read the update on your site, well done to each and everyone of you. nice to see there wasnt any incidents, spyros you lucky f....r

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast