+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Scapa Flow CCR Diving

RBW Member robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante's Avatar
    HammerMeg, Sidemount Prism,

HammerMk15, LARV, Kiss

Re: Scapa Flow CCR Diving

I did a write up about going there last year, had a blast. Its the second one down on my blog: Rob's NJ Wreck Diving Blog: June 2007

Liked it so much that I'm hooking up with the same group to do it again next month (or nearly so - c'mon zepp get your house in order and join us!) maybe this year my drysuit will even stay dry, so I can do longer than 1 hour dives.

RBW Member Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko's Avatar
    HH Inspiration / Joki

Dolphin, Megalodon, RGU

Hi
    We are going from 4 to 9 of may this year.
    We are going to stay in the MV Karin with John Thornton.
    Group of 10. 9 Rebreather's. 3 Inspi, 1 Evo, 1 Meg, 1 Submatix, 2 Dolphin, 1 Ray.
    It will be the first time for everyone of us.
    Somebody knows the water temp we will have?
    Thanks
    Mikel

Phil Siswick, Tango PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

APD Inspiration, Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel-Deko  View Original Post
    Hi
    Group of 10. 9 Rebreather's. 3 Inspi, 1 Evo, 1 Meg, 1 Submatix, 2 Dolphin, 1 Ray.
    Thanks
    Mikel
    Not warm. Been there in July and October. It's never much more than 9 degrees or less than 6 degrees from memory.

Have fun.

Cheers,

RBW Member Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko's Avatar
    HH Inspiration / Joki

Dolphin, Megalodon, RGU

Yuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! HOT WATER !!!!!!!!!!

Instead the YBOD i'm thinking of bringing with me the eather....

Thanks

Mikel

Steve C UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve's Avatar

Hi

Thanks
    Mikel
    About this cold : >----<

You will be off the scale on Robinfante's rochester gauge!! Better take ducktape to keep the external catheters in place!...

Steve
    Last edited by UKSteve; 17th April 2008 at 13:10.

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

Hi
    Thanks
    Mikel
    Hi, just back from there, I'm actually in Edinburgh!
    We had a week of sun, windy but not that bad. Water temp. around 6 C.
    Visibility not that good but ok.
    Great dives, need to go back as early as possible.
    Enjoy your stay and say hallo to John and Alan.
    Cheers.
    Nad

HH Inspiration / Joki

Dolphin, Megalodon, RGU

Quote Originally Posted by Nad  View Original Post
    Hi, just back from there, I'm actually in Edinburgh!
    We had a week of sun, windy but not that bad. Water temp. around 6 C.
    Visibility not that good but ok.
    Great dives, need to go back as early as possible.
    Enjoy your stay and say hallo to John and Alan.
    Cheers.
    Nad
    I will...;)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5