Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SPORT KISS # 38 (I am told)

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

SPORT KISS # 38 (I am told)

SPort KISS with Ali box for sale. Zeagle DS-V 1st stages, Jetsam 3 display pod, 3 sets spare O rings, spare C/L, shipping container, VR3 recent service and upgrade to V3.03aB) and cable.

Unit will be shipped with 3 brand new PO2 meters - you will need to purchase K1D sensors and assemble.

No cylinders.

Price NZ$6500.00 (approx USD 5132.00) plus shipping. Can negotiate price without VR3.
    Attached Images

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

Re: SPORT KISS # 38 (I am told)

Wooooow that some considerable hose weight setup!!! :)

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Field  View Original Post
    Wooooow that some considerable hose weight setup!!! :)
    Hangs just were I want them, not for everyone though I shouldn't think! Only problem is in the boat, a quick swing of the head, and you've knocked three people out.:D

UPDATE! I'm looking for NZD 4500 for the KISS. The buyer will have the option on the VR3 and cable for NZD1000. Shipping to your favoured location is extra using your favourite method of shipping. Use xe.com for exchange rates. I use paypal, bank draft, or Melanasian stone currency (Just kis=dding although is has got to be better than NZD). If you're in Oz, I just might be able to bring across on my next trip at minimal or maybe - shock horror - no cost at all.....

Dalış Bahane Alem Şahane teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali's Avatar

Coffin shaped counterlungs :)

Quote Originally Posted by teomannaskali  View Original Post
    Coffin shaped counterlungs :)
    Yeah, ironic isn't it? Especially when one considers the extremely low mortality rate on KISS Sports and KISS in general....I guess it helps the operator TO ALWAYS KNOW HIS/HER PPO2!!!!!!!!

Unit Still For Sale, But I Don"t Care For Now As I Am Away On Inspo Training!!!! Back In One Week! In The Meantime, All Silly Offers Responded To, Gotta Pay For The Inspiration Some How...

New Member Rustid is an unknown quantity at this point Rustid's Avatar

PM sent.

Ok, done the MOD 1 IART Inspo course and picked up my Inspo from Orstralia. Love that Hammerhead Nick! Still looking to flick the KS. Any takers?

RBW Member dmo85471 is an unknown quantity at this point dmo85471's Avatar

One has just sold on ebay (Australia) for $3000AUD I think but no vr3. Which is about $3500 NZD so you may want to list both seperate?
    Best of luck. David

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast