+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AOL - Bug

Meg to the bone AndyMumford is an unknown quantity at this point AndyMumford's Avatar

AOL - Bug

When I use internet explorer RW works fine, but when I use AOL and jump to another page RW just tells me that i am unregisted

Any idears??

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

Re: AOL - Bug

Quote Originally Posted by AndyMumford
    When I use internet explorer RW works fine, but when I use AOL and jump to another page RW just tells me that i am unregisted

Any idears??
    I had the same problem on one of my machines..
    I had to close all browser windows, go to the cookies foler, delete the RBWcookie, and INDEX.DAT.. without deleting the index file it would screw up..
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

Catch all Staff Account sitebot is an unknown quantity at this point sitebot's Avatar

Re: AOL - Bug

Quote Originally Posted by AndyMumford

Any idears??
    Are you using the AOL browser? If so, when logged in using AOL, try still using IE instead.

The issue here is that AOL uses whats called dynamic IP's and when you then go to other pages, the database thinks you are a new user and marks you as logged out. That's why it is often referred to as AOhell

+ Reply to Thread