+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ...and I thought travelling with an RB was tough...

RBW Member Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles's Avatar

...and I thought travelling with an RB was tough...

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

Re: ...and I thought travelling with an RB was tough...

Too bad if you have a metal plate in your head!!!!!

Lance

Custom Title Allowed! Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef's Avatar

Fantastic, they put a bra on the dummy-lest people be offended???

I remember an old CSI type programme where a woman took an insulin injection pen into a club to kill a bloke. She smuggled it in a place where it wouldn't show, and when the metal detector went off she told the bouncer she had a piercing.

Nutty dentist - uwdriller divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov's Avatar
    homebuilder

rEvo powered inspo

Quote Originally Posted by Freef  View Original Post
    Fantastic, they put a bra on the dummy-lest people be offended???

I remember an old CSI type programme where a woman took an insulin injection pen into a club to kill a bloke. She smuggled it in a place where it wouldn't show, and when the metal detector went off she told the bouncer she had a piercing.

david u r watching too much TV

but fascinating place to place a pen, i agree.
    But where was the security guy place his sensor - dirty bastard

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

"Our security officers are well trained to screen individuals with body piercings in sensitive areas," the statement said.

Yes, I can see that. They must have got their qualifications from the Heinrich Himmler School of how to really piss people off.......

+ Reply to Thread