+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any interest in diving the Northern Light on Tuesday 8 April?

RBW Member pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476's Avatar
    Meg

Any interest in diving the Northern Light on Tuesday 8 April?

S.C.R.U.B. Braintrust:

I'm trying to get enough divers for a CCR trip to the Northern Light, with Chris Brown and Silent World, for Tuesday afternoon, on April the 8th. I posted earlier in the week about visiting the Keys, found a 2 day partner in Mempilot, and set this up.

So far it's just Mempilot and me.

Chris is going to work to fill the trip from his end and I let him know that I'd try to do the same.

Is anyone interested and available?

pl

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Re: Any interest in diving the Northern Light on Tuesday 8 April?

Quote Originally Posted by pwl4476  View Original Post
    Is anyone interested and available?

pl
    I'm interested, but not sure if I can swing it. I'll let you know if I can make it happen.

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

Unhappy Re: Any interest in diving the Northern Light on Tuesday 8 April?

love to, but got to work

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    love to, but got to work
    You need a gig like mine!

Oh wait, you have a gig like mine! :D

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

Paul,

Any new interest from other divers?

RBW Member pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476's Avatar
    Meg

I haven't talked with Chris yet, but so far it's you, me, and maybe SFLDiver.

Maybe sweetening the deal by offering to buy the beer will help?

If that's what it takes, I'll do it. We don't get Presidente beer here in sunny Kansas, so I'll have a case waiting for us. We can even bring wine coolers for the native south Florida divers.

When it comes to the hookers, it's every man for himself.

pl

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

my days off timing has been lousy lately.

+ Reply to Thread