Closed Thread

Thread: Classic KISS for sale

RBW Member JohnDuncan is an unknown quantity at this point JohnDuncan's Avatar

Classic KISS for sale

Classic KISS 014 for sale
    I am selling my CK (without wing/backplate) but including all the following.
    2 x 3l Faber Diluent cylinders and 2 x 3l O2 cylinders with Portland Oceaneering G-snap QRs, 2 4-litre Counterlungs, 1 2litre and a 4 litre with p-connecter and cable, Breathing loop Quick releases on the towers, not on the DSV, DSV is a Sherwood, cells are ok for a few months, this is fitted with a Shearwater GF (not permenantly wired) but no original displays. I also have spare ADV diaphramns and mushroom valves, and 1 loop hose spare. this unit is fitted with an M&J offboard gas connector and ADV isolation valve, also changed is the MAV to the newer plastic-bodied type and there is an O2 isolation switch inline. The ADV has been uprated to the newer type, original was crap. All braided hose have been changed to "normal" scuba hoses. I also have an almost full tub of sofnolime. anything else that anyone wants to know please mail me and I will be glad to help. I think that is all.

Due to timewasters this up for sale again, Imminent divorce forces sale
    £2600 ono

RBW Member jaymos2004 is an unknown quantity at this point jaymos2004's Avatar

Re: Classic KISS for sale

anychance of some pics?

RBW Member JohnDuncan is an unknown quantity at this point JohnDuncan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jaymos2004  View Original Post
    anychance of some pics?
    If anyone is interested, email me and i will send them direct

RBW Member edenfeldt will become famous soon enough edenfeldt will become famous soon enough edenfeldt will become famous soon enough edenfeldt's Avatar

I have sent you a PM.

Closed Thread