+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cave Diving Books in the UK

New Member Alan Gough is an unknown quantity at this point Alan Gough's Avatar

Cave Diving Books in the UK

Following a web search (google) I have tried to order the following cave diving books via the interweb only to be thwarted by the zip box on the order form! Sadly none of the UK based bookstores I know of seem to stock these books.
    So, is there a UK contact where I might purchase them that anyone can point me towards.

the books are:
    NSS/CDS Workbook
    NSS Cave Diving Manual (available through aquapress)
    Cave Diving Communications

Of course if there are alternatives to these more easily obtainable in the UK let me know

Alan
    Last edited by Alan Gough; 22nd October 2005 at 20:03.

not RBW staff. EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sports kiss, dolphin

Re: Cave Diving Books in the UK

Ring wittering divers, or runnymede dive. Failling that, aquapress should stock them.

/Z

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar

Re: Cave Diving Books in the UK

AquaPress usually have a large stand at the Dive Show too.

If you were popping along to the NEC, they might be able to arrange for some for you to view there.

They've been pretty helpful for me when I've been looking for books :)

+ Reply to Thread