+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for a long-term CCR buddy in Greater London area

It's Hammertime! Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Megalodon, Inspiration

Looking for a long-term CCR buddy in Greater London area

Not sure if it's going to sound silly, but I'm planning on going closed-circuit this year and really would like to get in touch with a person or team of people diving CCR in the Greater London area or South East (if not too far away from M25 ;)).

Most of the dive clubs and my occasional buddies are rather oriented on recreational diving on open circuit and I think it would be extremly benficial to find someone to do some serious diving with, go on the trips, but also to practice drills, do some further training, meet for a pint (or juice!), mod and fix the rig if necessary - share the same diving goals.

I know it's not easy to pair with someone especially if you have been bitten by some fellow "tech" divers ego, but I'm flexible and willing to learn to build a team.

Feel free to PM me at any time.
    Last edited by Pawel Szopinski; 26th March 2008 at 21:56. Reason: typo

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

Re: Looking for a long-term CCR buddy in Greater London area

Hi Pawel,

You don't say where in London you are, its kind of a big place :D

If you're on the Northern edge or don't mind alittle drive we are pretty well sorted for the rec/tech and rebreather diver at our club- www.hugsac.org.uk

We have members from all over the South East (Essex, Oxfordshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Luxembourg!...)

Most diving OC Nitrox and Trimix but also 3 Inspiration/Evo Vision, 2 Classic KISS and 1 'Boris diver, with a couple more people considering the switch. Certainly there is almost always a CCR buddy on every trip.

Visiting divers always welcome... and we have trip spaces to fill! (plug plug...)

Okay, enough sales pitch- happy hunting, there are lots of London Clubs, try- BSAC Branches by Region - BSAC

BEN

It's Hammertime! Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Megalodon, Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Field  View Original Post
    You don't say where in London you are, its kind of a big place :D
    True. :) Let me correct myself - Live in East London, Bromley-by-Bow to be precise and work in the City.

Hammerhead

Megalodon, Inspiration

If you're on the Northern edge or don't mind alittle drive we are pretty well sorted for the rec/tech and rebreather diver at our club- hugsac online - Welcome to HUGSAC
    Hertfordshire - I have used to live not far away, in Barnet. I will have it in mind - especially the trip to Swanage in two weeks. :)
    Okay, enough sales pitch- happy hunting, there are lots of London Clubs, try- BSAC Branches by Region - BSAC
    The only problem is that not that many dive CCR - at least to my experience, but I'm more than happy to vist those that do!
    Last edited by Pawel Szopinski; 26th March 2008 at 20:47.

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

Quote Originally Posted by Pawel Szopinski  View Original Post
    True. :) Let me correct myself - Live in East London, Bromley-by-Bow to be precise and work in the City.
    PM Sent :)

+ Reply to Thread