+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Mem is maybe buying a new Optima

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Re: Mem is maybe buying a new Optima

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Glad to have You and the Princess back.
    I bet you guys serve koolaid on the surface interval!

Just so you know when I get there in May I prefer grape.

John

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    I bet you guys serve koolaid on the surface interval!

Just so you know when I get there in May I prefer grape.

John
    I'll take cherry!

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

Mark,

Good to hear all went well in Egypt! I can't wait to see the new unit. Karen and I will see you tomorrow morning for her DR indoc MOD1 submersion reprogramming! :D

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by mempilot  View Original Post
    Mark,

Good to hear all went well in Egypt! I can't wait to see the new unit. Karen and I will see you tomorrow morning for her DR indoc MOD1 submersion reprogramming! :D
    So you're finally getting the new Optima Eric, but you decided to just tell your Meg diving buddies that you're getting it for Karen? Now I understand!

Don't worry Eric, your secret is safe with us - We won't blow your cover.;) Infact, from now on, when I post pics of you on S.C.R.U.B.'s trips, I'll even play along and photoshop a Meg on your back to assist you in keeping up the illusion!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7