+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Seattle / San Juan Islands Charter

Nailer99 Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith's Avatar
    Megalodon

Re: Seattle / San Juan Islands Charter

85 bucks for 2 dives is about right. Anybody else interested?

RBW Member camerone has a spectacular aura about camerone has a spectacular aura about camerone has a spectacular aura about camerone has a spectacular aura about camerone has a spectacular aura about camerone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nailer99  View Original Post
    85 bucks for 2 dives is about right. Anybody else interested?
    Ack - can't August 10th... have a wedding that weekend July would've been great, though.

RBW Member Yevgeniy is an unknown quantity at this point Yevgeniy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 4ster  View Original Post
    I have reserved August 10 for 2 dives around Long Island. The boat was either reserved or the current timing was bad in July.

The best bits of Dawn's Bottom are at 120-140 feet, and you can go deeper. The second dive is not current sensitive and is shallower.

Schedule:
    Leave Friday Harbor at Noon. (You will have to take a ferry from Anacortes to get to Friday Harbor.)
    Dive Dawn's Bottom at about 2:00pm
    Second Dive is Pirates Cove and is not so current sensitive.

Maximum 12 rebreather divers.

Boat cost is $850 for the day, Bandito is holding the spot for us for a few days. I will secure it if I think we can scare up 10 of us. Please add your name to the list below if you want to go.

Rebreather World/Bandito Long Island trip - 10 August 2008
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steve (4ster)
    Hi Steve,

Thanks for putting this trip together. I and my wife (she's dives rebreather) want to go. Please put us on your list and give us the instructions regarding payment/deposit.

Yevgeniy

Steve Sprague 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster's Avatar
    rEvo

Dolphin

Steve (4ster)
    Nailer 99
    Yevgeniy
    Yevgeniy's wife
    Kevin (UWSojourner)

We need at least 5 more. Anyone else?

We pay the day of the charter. I will reserve with my credit card, but I can cancel with no penalty up to a couple of weeks before the trip.
    Last edited by 4ster; 30th March 2008 at 04:32. Reason: payment information added

Shearwater Copis Diver Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy's Avatar
    Copis Meg and rEvo III

Evolution

hey steve, count me and elizabeth in.
    that's 2 more.

g

Gill Envy

ADM/RBW Staff John Rawlings has a spectacular aura about John Rawlings has a spectacular aura about John Rawlings has a spectacular aura about John Rawlings has a spectacular aura about John Rawlings has a spectacular aura about John Rawlings's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Quote Originally Posted by Nailer99  View Original Post
    I bet I can get old man Rawlings to go, too, if his meds are all ballanced, and they aren't serving his favorite lime jello in the cafeteria that day.....
    I'll go....somebody has to keep that lunatic Irishman Nailer in line!

- John

Dan Carr pdxDiver is an unknown quantity at this point pdxDiver's Avatar
    Revo III Mini

Megalodon

Quote Originally Posted by 4ster  View Original Post
    Steve (4ster)
    Nailer 99
    Yevgeniy
    Yevgeniy's wife
    Kevin (UWSojourner)

We need at least 5 more. Anyone else?

We pay the day of the charter. I will reserve with my credit card, but I can cancel with no penalty up to a couple of weeks before the trip.
    Add me to the list. Anyone up for some dives on the 9th as well?

Nailer99 Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith's Avatar
    Megalodon

Quote Originally Posted by John Rawlings  View Original Post
    I'll go....somebody has to keep that lunatic Irishman Nailer in line!

- John
    And a fine job you've made of that so far, boyo! :D

Steve Sprague 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster's Avatar
    rEvo

Dolphin

Steve (4ster)
    Nailer 99
    Yevgeniy
    Yevgeniy's wife
    Kevin (UWSojourner)
    George (Gill Envy)
    Elizabeth
    John Rawlings
    pdxDiver

Have I missed anyone so far?

I'll confirm the boat today, payment will be made to the boat on the day of the dive. If you can't come for some unexpected reason let me know as soon as possible so we can fill the spot and keep the charter price to $85 or less.

We still need at least one more diver, maximum is 12.

This will be a blast!

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

[quote=4ster;178455]**************************************************
    Steve (4ster)
    Nailer 99
    Yevgeniy
    Yevgeniy's wife
    Kevin (UWSojourner)
    George (Gill Envy)
    Elizabeth
    John Rawlings
    pdxDiver

Have I missed anyone so far?

I want to go also but have to see what the sched looks like. I just got back from "Beneath The Sea" Dive show in Newark.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast