+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Andrea Doria?

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

Re: Andrea Doria?

Quote Originally Posted by kybrt  View Original Post
    no plans yet. i have three int'l trips going plus now the pre dema san diego trip.

let me know if/when you go,maybe maybe.......

btw, there might be a seat for scapa if your interested..............
    I've got the Doria in July, Bonaire in September, and possibly an Oriskany in there somewhere. If I can swing it, CCR Cave in June.

I'm interested in Scapa or Bikini for 2009.

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

btw, capt zero drops o2 on whips when he has the pool open. and has mates with extra stages ready should a diver on the line need more gas.

extra gas on the bottom is up to the diver.

most boats use a carolina line system, not as deep as Dave's tho,IME.
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

Banned MB is an unknown quantity at this point MB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kybrt  View Original Post
    btw, capt zero drops o2 on whips when he has the pool open. and has mates with extra stages ready should a diver on the line need more gas.

extra gas on the bottom is up to the diver.

most boats use a carolina line system, not as deep as Dave's tho,IME.

Zero's mates don't have any way to know if a diver needs gas at a deep stop, which is why we stage boat-gas at the bottom of the clump and also on the wreck. And, while recognizing the commericial value of having a load of people on a boat, the Mates have a hard time keeping track of the herd. We dive a max of 4 divers in the water at any gven time, and we keep track of them. These are all reasons I say "Be Careful" to folks who dive on the big boats so they don't get (rushed, lost in the shuffle, forgotten, etc). Hey, be careful on my boat too....

We've found that the deeper clump allows divers to conduct the majority of their deco on a vertical line. Shallower crossover to the mooring means that a portion of the deco seems to get done on the crossover, where depth keeping is more difficult.

Dave

Last edited by MB; 28th March 2008 at 12:35.

Meg dealer / IT MikeNetto will become famous soon enough MikeNetto will become famous soon enough MikeNetto will become famous soon enough MikeNetto's Avatar
    Meg, Pathfinder, Sentinel, MK6

Optima and Inspiration

Hey Eric,

How are you doing??? I hope you are doing well.
    I did the Doria and Norness on the last season and I'll be doing the 'Billy Mitchel' wreck offshore of Virginia this year and for sure if I can get time I'll be back on the Doria this year and on the worst scenario next year.
    Take care,
    Michael Netto - www.megalodonbrasil.com.br
    ISC Megalodon CCR Dealer and IT
    Sentinel and Cislunar MK6 CCR Instructor
    IANTD and TDI CCR Trimix and CCR Cave Instructor

Go diving zzzzzzzz is a jewel in the rough zzzzzzzz is a jewel in the rough zzzzzzzz is a jewel in the rough zzzzzzzz is a jewel in the rough zzzzzzzz is a jewel in the rough zzzzzzzz is a jewel in the rough zzzzzzzz is a jewel in the rough zzzzzzzz is a jewel in the rough zzzzzzzz's Avatar

What about the Cadillac, with the decaying hulk, will it ever give itself up?

z

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3