+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thank You SCRUBs

Mike O'Neill Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448's Avatar
    Ft Lauderdale (Florida) & Knysna (South Africa)
    Megalodon

Thank You SCRUBs

Over the past couple of months I have had the pleasure of diving with Lesley, Howard, Adrian, Tim and the rest of you great SCRUBs divers. It has been a fantastic experience diving with you guys (and gal). It was a great way for me to come out of my rebreather training and spend time with folks such as yourselves, and to be able to gain from your knowledge and experience, which made my first "proper" rebreather ocean dives comfortable and enjoyable experiences.

A big thank you goes out to all of you for your hospitality and friendship, and I look forward to diving with you all again soon. I will keep my div travels posted on my website if anyone is keen to see what I am up to. Lets keep in touch...
    Last edited by Mike448; 23rd March 2008 at 14:36.

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Re: Thank You SCRUBs

Mike, the pleasure was all ours!

We are proud to have you as a fellow member of the Florida S.C.R.U.B.'s, and I'm sure I speak for the rest of the group when I say, we look forward to having your travels/work bring you back to the South Florida area again soon, so we can dive with you again!

Let's definitely keep in touch, because you never know when we'll plan the first Florida S.C.R.U.B.'s South Africa Great White Shark Diving Trip!

Safe travels my friend!

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Let's dive together when you return. Thanks for joining us. Travel safely.

RBW Member Runawaylobster is an unknown quantity at this point Runawaylobster's Avatar

hurry up back :)

Les,

PS: and be careful around all those sharks!!

+ Reply to Thread