+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from 123Scuba.com

New Member 123Scuba.com is an unknown quantity at this point 123Scuba.com's Avatar

Hello from 123Scuba.com

Hi everyone! Some of you already know me from the other boards but since we are teaching rebreather courses and supporting rebreather divers I figured it was time to join...

We hosted our first rebreather class here is Sunrise, FL last year (rEvo) and we just finished hosting a Hammerhead Instructor Crossover followed by a Kiss Program. I look forward to meeting you and seeing you around the board!

RBW Member Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro's Avatar
    None

Megalodon

Re: Hello from 123Scuba.com

Hey Laura,

Good seeing you here. You have the trimix fill station up and working yet?

Casual Sport Kiss Pilot RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

Welcome on Board!
    RBN

New Member 123Scuba.com is an unknown quantity at this point 123Scuba.com's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Padipro  View Original Post
    Hey Laura,

Good seeing you here. You have the trimix fill station up and working yet?
    All is well...

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 123Scuba.com  View Original Post
    Hi everyone! Some of you already know me from the other boards but since we are teaching rebreather courses and supporting rebreather divers I figured it was time to join...

We hosted our first rebreather class here is Sunrise, FL last year (rEvo) and we just finished hosting a Hammerhead Instructor Crossover followed by a Kiss Program. I look forward to meeting you and seeing you around the board!
    hi Laura welcome to the boards, i'm sure you know a few already!
    kind regards john routley
    you know...life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
    Its about learning to dance in the rain..

Supporting Shearwater Research Products in Europe

LEARNING CONTINUALLY rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Classic YBOD

Welcome aboard. This is a friendly place. Thanks for supporting RB's.

RBW Member Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro's Avatar
    None

Megalodon

Nice! Any chance you can tell us what you charge for a rebreather trimix fill?

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

Quote Originally Posted by Padipro  View Original Post
    Nice! Any chance you can tell us what you charge for a rebreather trimix fill?

Until Laura becomes a site sponsor please don't ask her to post prices in open messages.. Pm her if you are interested..

Allowing commercial posts would not be fair to other paying commercial supporters even if it was initiated from another user.
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by 123Scuba.com  View Original Post

Hi Laura, good to see you here!

paul
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...