+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: North Carolina Rebreather Trip -- August 2008

Underwater Journal Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns's Avatar
    KISS Explorer & Spirit LTE

KIS Sport, KISS GEM, Dolphin

Re: North Carolina Rebreather Trip -- August 2008

Up date on who we have for the upcoming August 20-22 North Carolina (Morehead City) Rebreather Trip.

Right now, the $100 deposits have been made by
    1. Walt Stearns
    2. Douglas Ebersole
    3. Patrick Vigeant
    4. Tom Kean
    5. Michael Scammon
    6. Fergus Butler
    7. Ian MacKnight
    8. Eliot Danner (ForTheFight)
    9. Bob Ferguson (eanxdiver)
    10. Amy Ferguson
    11. Tim Owens (netimage)
    12. Andrew Sallmon
    13. Mark Dellinger (human)

Right now I am still waiting for conformation from Thomas Terry and his wife Sue Conatser (#14 & 15), John Barton (#16) and David Williams (#17).

Both AJ Bubb (cubixy2k) and Jillian Morris (sharkyjillian) had to cancel. Jillian forfeited her spot to Andrew Sallmon. Andy’s a good friend; we were both in the Socorro Islands a couple weeks ago which we had a great time with pilot and false killer whales. I think a lot of you will like him.

In addition diving an Inspiration Classic (which I like busting his chops over) he is also a professional underwater photographer (Andrew Sallmon - Marine Photography), and rep for Sea & Sea. So in addition to Doug and myself, there will be three professional photographers for you to pick our brains.

John Cogen (JCdesign97) who has been on the wait list, spot 18 is yours.
    Last edited by Walt Stearns; 15th December 2008 at 13:46.

My unit can beat up yours JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97's Avatar
    Optima

Quote Originally Posted by UWshutterbug  View Original Post
    John Cogan (JCdesign97) who has been on the wait list, spot 18 is yours.
    Excellent news, Walt - many thanks! Looking forward to diving with yourself, Doug, Bob and Amy again and meeting the other folks ...

Rather be Diving eanxdiver is on a distinguished road eanxdiver is on a distinguished road eanxdiver's Avatar
    rEvo

Classic KISS

The feelings mutual

Quote Originally Posted by JCdesign97  View Original Post
    Excellent news, Walt - many thanks! Looking forward to diving with yourself, Doug, Bob and Amy again and meeting the other folks ...

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JCdesign97  View Original Post
    Oh great... another Optima.. :)

I'll be sure to snap some pictures for Eric to drool over while he's awaiting the delivery of his...

My unit can beat up yours JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97's Avatar
    Optima

Quote Originally Posted by netmage  View Original Post
    Oh great... another Optima.. :)

I'll be sure to snap some pictures for Eric to drool over while he's awaiting the delivery of his...
    You can run from us Tim, but you can't hide! ;) Actually, from a quick glance it looks like you're the ONLY Meg diver on the trip - not that there's anything wrong with that. Every once in a while you can still see someone driving a Ford Pinto around, too - they're almost cool in a retro sort of way ... :D

Nice work on the Eric's Optima reference BTW - way to keep that going. I wish he'd just debut the damn thing already, but I guess the real electronics with integrated deco are a lot more to learn. Looking forward to some ball-breaking in person in August.

RBW Member cubixy2k will become famous soon enough cubixy2k will become famous soon enough cubixy2k will become famous soon enough cubixy2k will become famous soon enough cubixy2k's Avatar

I wish I could cancel school instead !

RBW Member spencegreen is an unknown quantity at this point spencegreen's Avatar
    ISC Copis Meg

I just joined the trip last week and am excited to meet you all. Is anyone interested in diving on the 23rd and 24th? I intend to stay through the weekend. Thanks.

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spencegreen  View Original Post
    I just joined the trip last week and am excited to meet you all. Is anyone interested in diving on the 23rd and 24th? I intend to stay through the weekend. Thanks.
    Good luck... I called a few days ago and snagged the last spot for Saturday. You can probably still get on Sunday...

-Tim

Also, I'm planning on hitting the caves the weekends prior and after to help break up my drive if anyone is interested in some diving...

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

Tim:

I can't make it to cave country on the way up, but could probably go on the way back. Should be fun!

Doug

Underwater Journal Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns's Avatar
    KISS Explorer & Spirit LTE

KIS Sport, KISS GEM, Dolphin

Attention everyone, an opening for one diver for the August 20-22 North Carolina rebreather trip has openned up. Andy Sallmon, just notified me that he can't make it do to his buisness schedule. The trip cost is $435 plus a $20 fuel surcharge. If your are up for it contact me.

Walt Stearns

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast