+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: North Carolina Rebreather Trip -- August 2008

Underwater Journal Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns's Avatar
    KISS Explorer & Spirit LTE

KIS Sport, KISS GEM, Dolphin

Re: North Carolina Rebreather Trip -- August 2008

Again, the trip dates are August 20, 21 and 22, 2008. You need to PM me or Doug to be added to the list.

New Member Freak214 is an unknown quantity at this point Freak214's Avatar
    Meg

Dolphin

Doh, I will miss you guys by one day... Our shop has a trip scheduled for August 23 and 24 on the Olympus. Make sure Bobby runs you out to the Caribsea, I shot some of the best shark footage ever in August. Must have been 20 fat or pregnant females hanging in the mid water nearly motionless.

JohnL

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Alrighty... I'm in....

I'll be driving up from S. Florida, so if anyone needs anything from the US RBW Store/Monkey I should be able to coordinate delivery for the trip and save you a few bucks shipping...

-Tim

Rather be Diving eanxdiver is on a distinguished road eanxdiver is on a distinguished road eanxdiver's Avatar
    rEvo

Classic KISS

Hi all,
    Amy and I would like to join you for at least Thurs and Fri.
    Wed. is tentative due to previous scheduled obligations.

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

Tim, Bob, and Amy:

It's great that you guys will be joining us! It's looking like it's going to be a great group fand some fantastic diving!

Doug

Underwater Journal Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns's Avatar

Wow! Great group coming together. North Carolina’s waters offer a great collection of wrecks in the 90 to 300 foot depth range. Even in the more recreational depths of 90 to 140 can really let a rebreather show its stuff. Last summer me Doug pulled a 84 minute dive on the Caribsea (90 fsw) with 25 minutes remaining before entering deco. We could have stayed longer, but we were getting hungry and wanted to have lunch.

Here is the present roster for the Aug 20-22 North Carolina Trip.

1. Walt Stearns
    2. Douglas Ebersole
    3. Patrick Vigeant
    4. Tom Kean
    5. Thomas Terry
    6. Sue Conatser (Thomas Terry’s wife)
    7. Michael Scammon
    8. Fergus Butler
    9. Ian Macknight
    10. John Barton
    11. David Williams
    12. Jillian Morris (sharkyjillian)
    13. Eliot Danner (ForTheFight)
    14. Mark Dellinger (human)
    15. Bob Ferguson (eanxdiver)
    16. Amy Ferguson
    17. Tim Owens (netimage)

We have space for one more, after that I will create a standby list for any interested in the event someone on the main list determines they can’t make it.
    Last edited by Walt Stearns; 15th December 2008 at 12:46.

RBW Member FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler's Avatar
    Optima

Olympus started running OC tec trips last year, they have one April 4th/5th with runs to 200'. Jon at the shop is their Tec orgainiser. I dove with them last year and had a good time with them. It also helps that their lodge is above a bar.:)

The bar below the lodge is also a restaurant called Wraps which is a pretty good place to eat.

RBW Member cubixy2k will become famous soon enough cubixy2k will become famous soon enough cubixy2k will become famous soon enough cubixy2k will become famous soon enough cubixy2k's Avatar

Doh! I just found this thread. My shop is planning a trip with olympus 15~18 and I can't go because of an intersession class.

Maybe I can swing coming if you guys have another slot open later on, would be a great

We still have a slot open for one more diver, which will make 18.
    Last edited by Walt Stearns; 30th March 2008 at 12:05.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast