Closed Thread

Thread: Inspiration Classic For Sale

RBW Member matt crane will become famous soon enough matt crane will become famous soon enough matt crane will become famous soon enough matt crane will become famous soon enough matt crane's Avatar
    Evolution+

Inspo Vision, Inspo Classic

Inspiration Classic For Sale

4 Years old with approximately 50 hours of use
    Backlit Handsets
    Large counterlungs
    Large harness
    2 AP Diving ancillary pouches included, (these can be used for weight integration)
    AP Diving ADV and flowstop
    Custom Divers stainless steel lifting handle
    Original transport case
    Cell removal tool (Box Spanner)
    Intermediate pressure gauge
    Some spares ie canister O-rings, O2 cell
    Owners Manual, (latest version downloaded and printed out)

This unit is in very good condition and is great to dive with.
    Holds positive and negative tests.

Cylinders recently tested and both were O2 cleaned, Diluent cylinder is currently marked up as Air but it DOES have an in date O2 clean sticker on it so all you need to do is put a trimix sticker on it and your ready to go and get trimix fills at your local friendly dive shop.

Only up for sale as I recently, (last week), Purchased a Inspiration Vision and the wife says that one of them has to go as apparently I dont get to keep a spare rebreather

Photos available on request as is the serial number so that you can check the unit out with AP Diving.

£2750 ono

Unit is located in Cornwall, UK so cash on collection is preferred I am willing to travel within reason to make the deal, but if you want to arrange a courier to collect it thats fine by me and I will make sure it is well packed but it wont be sent anywhere until funds have cleared if paying by cheque.

Cheers.
    Matt.

RBW Member matt crane will become famous soon enough matt crane will become famous soon enough matt crane will become famous soon enough matt crane will become famous soon enough matt crane's Avatar
    Evolution+

Re: Inspiration Classic For Sale

Price lowered to £2500

Evolution+

This unit is still for sale.

Evolution+

Unit now Sold

Closed Thread