+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Trip: March 21st, 22nd & 23rd

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Upcoming Trip: March 21st, 22nd & 23rd

Hi all,

my buddy Sam (twain) and I have booked our tickets to lovely FLL from Boston. We're planning to dive around Pompano Beach/Deerfield for three days on the ScubaTyme. We might use another boat one of those days to change things up a little.

We'd love to have some SCRUBs show us around. Who's in ?

Erik

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Re: Upcoming Trip: March 21st, 22nd & 23rd

Hi Erik,

I'm definitely interested in joining you for some dives that weekend. I'm even off on Friday for the Good Friday Holiday, so I might join you that day - let's see how the weekend develops.

Let me know when you actually get to the moment when you start booking trips or if you want to know what other options you have. Scubatyme is awesome! You may also want to consider Lady Go Diver - They are another option; infact, I'm diving Lady Go Diver this Saturday and Scubatyme this Sunday.

The Lady Go Diver posts their complete schedule online at (http://www.dixiediver.com/) and(Dive Boat Schedule) and you can call Enzo to get the Scubatyme schedule at 954-786-0909.

Hope that helps - Keep us posted!

Adrian

New Member Diving Dude is an unknown quantity at this point Diving Dude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by edasque  View Original Post
    We'd love to have some SCRUBs show us around. Who's in ?
    What's a SCRUB?

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by Diving Dude  View Original Post
    What's a SCRUB?
    Essentially, it represents a bunch adrenaline junkies who have spent buckets of money on over-inflated high-tech diving equipment they really didn't need, but they bought it anyway because it boosts their egos and makes them feel superior to the other divers on the dive boats they dive on - Oh, and they happen to live in Florida as well!

Ok, perhaps that's the correct definition, but not the most commonly used or most popular one, so this link should break it down for you:

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=12146

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

I am in....

James

RBW Member Runawaylobster is an unknown quantity at this point Runawaylobster's Avatar

As long as you guys don't call me a scrubber (I think you may need to be a brit to figure that one out, or I may just be showing my age!!) then I'd love to join you for some of the dives.....

when you get a schedule let me know :)

LL

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Until things clear up enough in the caves, I'll be diving down here in South Florida. So, things are looking more likely that I'll be aboard for some of this as well.

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Ok, so we'll be diving Friday Sat and Sunday, likely two outings a day. Who's in for what day ? We'll likely do wreck then reef for each pair of dives, mostly easy stuff that week-end. We want to get our bearings back after our MOD1, dive dry. It'll be my first boat dives with the new AL plate and dry suit and Sam's first warm water dives.

Friday morning: Sam + Erik +
    Friday afternoon: Sam + Erik +
    Saturday morning: Sam + Erik +
    Saturday afternoon: Sam + Erik +
    Sunday morning: Sam + Erik +
    Sunday afternoon: Sam + Erik +

I think I'll make reservations for Sam & I and will ask you to call the boat once we've selected it. I'll go with ScubaTyme as well as Adrian's recommendation to mix things a little. Unless someone wants to take care of the boat reservation as a SCRUB, let me know.

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

might actually have a classic kiss siting sat and sun

rEvo III mini

That works, my buddy has a Meg so we're happy to see variety.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast