+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Plumbing gas into my bob...

Banned Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del's Avatar
    JJ, it rocks!

Sports KISS

Plumbing gas into my bob...

OK, while describing this project (sidemounted bob) as anthing but a complete mess (at present), planning is at least going on in my mind.

One concept I am working around is location and therefore plumbing in gas. There is bound to be issues I haven't thought of, so your thoughts, suggestions etc. are most welome. Here's my list of possibilities, in order of preference.

1. O2 & dil tanks joined as a unit (both small) and slung opposite side of the bob and quick connects used to establish the gas paths.

2. O2 mounted on the side of bob and dil slung on the opposite side with a quick connect.

3. Plumbing into the main rebreather's gas sources. (not really positive to my way of thinking)

4. ???

cheers

Andy

RBW Member WD8CDH is an unknown quantity at this point WD8CDH's Avatar
    Homebuilt mCCRs, eSCR

MK15, Electrolung, others

Re: Plumbing gas into my bob...

I chose door number 4, small Dil, small O2, scrubber, CL all in one piece with QCs for offboard gas. Maybe even using paintball tanks for onboard gas. Possably using H2Odyssey regulators for small size.

for a world of water OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity's Avatar
    homebuild/custom

Re: Plumbing gas into my bob...

can I ask what you are using for a BOB? pics?

+ Reply to Thread