+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Trip: Wreck of the Guy Harvey (140') 03/15 - Deerfield Beach, FL

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Upcoming Trip: Wreck of the Guy Harvey (140') 03/15 - Deerfield Beach, FL

Florida S.C.R.U.B.'s Dive the Wreck of the Guy Harvey

Join us on Saturday, March the 15th, as the Florida S.C.R.U.B.'s hop onboard the Lady Go Diver in Deerfield Beach, FL to dive the Wreck of the Guy Harvey. The trip is also scheduled to do a 60' Reef/Drift Dive as a second dive.

So far, it looks like we have the following divers:

sfldiver (Adrian)
    mriopel (Mike)
    dsix36 (Don)

Trip Cost: $50.00

The dive is scheduled to depart at 1:30PM, but you probably want to be at the Dixie Divers (Dixie Divers) by 12:30 to pay for your trip, then drive across the street to the dive boat.

We haven't reserved the boat for this one, so we're each booking our own spots - If you're interested in joining us for this trip, just give Dixie Dives a call (954-420-0009 or 800-630-3441) and ask them to add your name to the list.

If you want some info on the Wreck of the Guy Harvey, this page from the Dixie Diver's Website contains a picture and a bit of the history:

Shipwrecks in the Local Area

RBW Member mriopel is an unknown quantity at this point mriopel's Avatar

Re: Upcoming Trip: Wreck of the Guy Harvey (140') 03/15 - Deerfield Beach, FL

Ok i just called and book my spot for Saturday and Yes I will do a dive on Sunday so count me in on that I just would need to know about the depth and were I could get a trimix fill or air in my dil and maybe some O2 if needed.

Mike

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by mriopel  View Original Post
    Ok i just called and book my spot for Saturday and Yes I will do a dive on Sunday so count me in on that I just would need to know about the depth and were I could get a trimix fill or air in my dil and maybe some O2 if needed.

Mike
    Mike, Sunday is conversation at this point, Don just indicated he was considering putting something together, but I'll let you know if it manifests itself into a for sure thing.

If you're asking me where to get fills on Saturday - Fill Express (www.fillexpress.com).

If you're asking me on where to get fills on a Sunday - No idea.

Personally, I have a couple of sets of 13's, so I'm usually good for an an entire weekend of diving with those, because Fill Express is closed on Sunday's. In a pinch, Dixie Divers might me able to give you a partial fill of O2, but since they do not have a booster, you're at the mercy of whatever the highest pressure they have left in their O2 tanks is - Sorry.

If fills for Sunday is a must for you, we can see if someone has an extra set of doubles you can borrow or you may have to consider seeing if Fill Express will rent you a set of doubles.

Either way, let us know what you need and we'll put out the word and see what options become available.

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

I'm in. Just called and reserved my spot. So, that makes it:

sfldiver (Adrian)
    mriopel (Mike)
    dsix36 (Don)
    ScubaDadMiami (Howard)

New Member willianstr1ker is an unknown quantity at this point willianstr1ker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sfldiver  View Original Post
    Mike, Sunday is conversation at this point, Don just indicated he was considering putting something together, but I'll let you know if it manifests itself into a for sure thing.

If you're asking me where to get fills on Saturday - Fill Express (www.fillexpress.com).

If you're asking me on where to get fills on a Sunday - No idea.

Personally, I have a couple of sets of 13's, so I'm usually good for an an entire weekend of diving with those, because Fill Express is closed on Sunday's. In a pinch, Dixie Divers might me able to give you a partial fill of O2, but since they do not have a booster, you're at the mercy of whatever the highest pressure they have left in their O2 tanks is - Sorry.

If fills for Sunday is a must for you, we can see if someone has an extra set of doubles you can borrow or you may have to consider seeing if Fill Express will rent you a set of doubles.

Either way, let us know what you need and we'll put out the word and see what options become available.
    Just so you guys know, once we move into the new store we'll have a booster there. So we can give you guys some good fills, we'll also be banking 21/35 trimix, 32 and 36% nitrox, and we are open 7 days a week!! :D

Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by willianstr1ker  View Original Post
    Just so you guys know, once we move into the new store we'll have a booster there. So we can give you guys some good fills, we'll also be banking 21/35 trimix, 32 and 36% nitrox, and we are open 7 days a week!! :D
    Awesome - I just added Pavan and you to my Christmas card list!!!!!!!

RBW Member mriopel is an unknown quantity at this point mriopel's Avatar

Just talk to Neil he said he is in for Saturday but not Sunday. So I give him the shops # so he can call and book his spot. As far as tanks go, I do have a spare set of 13's I have to check them I think they just have air for dil, so I have to check them, if so then I can fill them on Saturday morning ( depends on the dive) if you guys do anything on Sunday. And this will give me the opportunity to check out the new alum back plate and order one for me and Neil may want one also.

Mike

RBW Member nthaggard is an unknown quantity at this point nthaggard's Avatar

Just booked my spot for Saturday. Looking forward to diving with you guys.

Dive Rite Optima

Florida S.C.R.U.B.'s Dive the Wreck of the Guy Harvey

Join us on Saturday, March the 15th, as the Florida S.C.R.U.B.'s hop onboard the Lady Go Diver in Deerfield Beach, FL to dive the Wreck of the Guy Harvey. The trip is also scheduled to do a 60' Reef/Drift Dive as a second dive.

So far, it looks like we have the following divers:

sfldiver (Adrian)
    mriopel (Mike)
    dsix36 (Don)
    scubadadmiami (Howard)
    nthaggard (Neil)

Trip Cost: $50.00

The dive is scheduled to depart at 1:30PM, but you probably want to be at the Dixie Divers (Dixie Divers) by 12:30 to pay for your trip, then drive across the street to the dive boat.

We haven't reserved the boat for this one, so we're each booking our own spots - If you're interested in joining us for this trip, just give Dixie Dives a call (954-420-0009 or 800-630-3441) and ask them to add your name to the list.

If you want some info on the Wreck of the Guy Harvey, this page from the Dixie Diver's Website contains a picture and a bit of the history:

Shipwrecks in the Local Area

Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by mriopel  View Original Post
    Just talk to Neil he said he is in for Saturday but not Sunday. So I give him the shops # so he can call and book his spot. As far as tanks go, I do have a spare set of 13's I have to check them I think they just have air for dil, so I have to check them, if so then I can fill them on Saturday morning ( depends on the dive) if you guys do anything on Sunday. And this will give me the opportunity to check out the new alum back plate and order one for me and Neil may want one also.

Mike
    Mike, I spoke to Don and he booked himself and me on the Scubatyme (www.scubatyme.com) for both the morning and the afternoon dives on Sunday. Don really wants to practice his skills and I didn't mind, because I got some new toys for my underwater camera so I'm interested in taking lots of pictures, which is why he booked the whole day.

Truthfully, I'm not even sure what we are scheduled to dive, because Don told me he didn't even ask, he just talked to Enzo (owner) and booked it. If you are interested in joining us for either trip, or both, call the Scubatyme, talk to Enzo at 949-786-0909, and if you like what they have scheduled, you are more than welcome to join us! I'm just taking my normal dil (21/35) and 32% bailout, which should be perfect for anything they will dive Sunday.

BTW, Don mentioned he has an extra set of doubles (20cf), so if you think you may need one for Sunday, send him a PM/email and make arrangements with him.

Adrian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast