Closed Thread

Thread: Canceled Trip: 3/28-3/30/2008

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Canceled Trip: 3/28-3/30/2008

Hi all,

my dive buddy and I are thinking about coming to south florida for a 3 day / week-end dive trip at the end of March. We really liked the Spiegel Grove when we dove it on OC a couple of years ago so we might look into doing this again. Are the SCRUBs planing on diving that week-end ? Are the Goliath Groupers still around ?

Let me know,

Erik

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Re: 3/28-3/30 Trip ?

Ok, now we're thinking about March 21 - 23. Any takers ?

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

If you wait till May I will be down May 14-21st. But I suspect your trying to get out of the cold for a few days.

John

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by edasque  View Original Post
    Ok, now we're thinking about March 21 - 23. Any takers ?
    Hi Erik,

I'm already planning on being down there and diving with a couple of honarary Northeastern S.C.R.U.B.'s (John & Richie) on April 18 to the 20th, so I won't be able to stay when you are down, but I might be up for driving down for the day and doing a couple of dives. Definitely keep me posted and I'll see if I can swing it.

Adrian

rEvo III mini

We might do just local Pompano/Deerfield dives for that week-end and join the trip in mid-late April with you guys again. In this case we wouldn't go to the SG in two weeks.

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by edasque  View Original Post
    We might do just local Pompano/Deerfield dives for that week-end and join the trip in mid-late April with you guys again. In this case we wouldn't go to the SG in two weeks.
    We'd love to have you guys down in our neck of the woods! If you have any special requests, we could always try and arrange that for you - My understanding is that the Hydro might be high on you list?

BTW, just in case you have not seen the thread for the Keys trip, here's the link:

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=17718

RBW Member LEDiveVideo is on a distinguished road LEDiveVideo is on a distinguished road LEDiveVideo's Avatar

Hi Erik,

FYI, Mark and I will be out of town both those weekends, or we would try to go with you. Have fun!

Lisa

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Once everyone decides, I should know more about my upcoming plans. I am still working scheduling out.

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

I'm going to be based out of Richmond, VA from the 17th through the 31st of March. I'll be shooting for the April trip, though.

rEvo III mini

Ok, I'll stop posting here, the title is just wrong now that we've booked our plane tickets. We're arriving in FLL on the 20th and leaving on that Monday the 24th. I'll open a new thread.

Closed Thread