+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Sock puppets

New Member bullethead is an unknown quantity at this point bullethead's Avatar

Re: Sock puppets

Quote Originally Posted by caveseeker7  View Original Post
    There are people and IPs where sock-puppeteering has occurred repeatedly.
    They have been warned, so banning the IP isn't overly harsh.

If anyone looses access because they share an IP or the like they can always
    send us an e-mail and we'll work it out.
    "sock puppet"- man, I had to look that one up. It seems to be related to the intentional use of a false identity in order to feign support, or flame from a safe distance. It sounds like you have a handle on the situation, and we should have a little faith that you will act appropriately. IMHO:)

My unit can beat up yours JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97's Avatar
    Optima

What about having a sock puppet show?? Members could create fake alter-egos and post pointless, inflammatory threads and then spend days slagging each other back and forth for everyone else's enjoyment (or lack thereof).
    Oh wait, forget it - that's already happening for real in other threads ...

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

And here I thought this was what sock puppets were:

Banned MB is an unknown quantity at this point MB's Avatar

PLEASE place a "Swallow Coffee before Viewing" warning on stull like this.
    It's VERY hard for folks to get it all cleaned from the screeen after laughing.....

Dave

Last edited by MB; 24th March 2008 at 23:53.

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dave ******  View Original Post
    It's VERY hard for folks to get it all cleaned from the screeen after laughing.....

Dave

Ooops.

Forgot to mention that you may want to clear the mouth prior to viewing. :D

Custom Title Allowed! Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dave ******  View Original Post

Dave

My work supplied toughbook is coffee proof. Not me proof though...

Quote Originally Posted by JCdesign97  View Original Post
    What about having a sock puppet show?? Members could create fake alter-egos and post pointless, inflammatory threads and then spend days slagging each other back and forth for everyone else's enjoyment (or lack thereof).
    Who needs sock puppets? I had a right ding dong with Dr Mike, and I made it onto his list.
    Last edited by Freef; 25th March 2008 at 17:36.

Not a euphemism! woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody's Avatar

Outstanding! The spray string shot was the climax for me!

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Quote Originally Posted by mempilot  View Original Post
    Ooops.

Forgot to mention that you may want to clear the mouth prior to viewing. :D
    Gezz you guys, I work at a catholic hospital!!! You should have a XXXX rated warning on that video! Funny none the less, thanks!:D
    Mel

Smile, how bad can it be? Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner's Avatar
    KISS, rEvo, Optima, Inspo

Meg, Mk15, Dolphin, Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Freef  View Original Post
    I had a right ding dong with Dr Mike, and I made it onto his list.
    Thank you - I think I will refer to the various spats I get into with people during the day as "right ding-dongs" from now on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3