+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: After the Upgrade if there are some tweaks will you mind?

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

After the Upgrade if there are some tweaks will you mind?

Folks,

The test site is going well - but because of the way I did the initial site (Web design isn't my day job) there will be some tweaks that I will need to do after the upgrade so from day one everything won't be 100%

Specifically the permissions on the gallery won't work, the lsit of what you all dive will need manually updating and some permissions arounds links and forums will be a bit hiccupy...

Now if I spend a lot of time and more money I could probably get it ot be 100% from day 1 but ....

Well any way could you live with it and help me work through any bugs for a week or so after the upgrade?

Stuart

Nefarious Activist iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani's Avatar
    Fine by me Stuart, I appreciate what you are doing here and a minor inconvenience isn't any problem.

Ian

PRISM DIVER & LUVIN IT! dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000's Avatar

Talking

I have been a for so long, I guess I can live another week or so with no spell check
    Quote Originally Posted by schford
    Folks,

The test site is going well - but because of the way I did the initial site (Web design isn't my day job) there will be some tweaks that I will need to do after the upgrade so from day one everything won't be 100%

Specifically the permissions on the gallery won't work, the lsit of what you all dive will need manually updating and some permissions arounds links and forums will be a bit hiccupy...

Now if I spend a lot of time and more money I could probably get it ot be 100% from day 1 but ....

Well any way could you live with it and help me work through any bugs for a week or so after the upgrade?

Stuart

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

Without your great work we couldn't be here, with or without bugs.

Go ahead, no problem (at least for me:D )

Nad

RBW Member Chris Gregory is an unknown quantity at this point Chris Gregory's Avatar
    Let it roll, we can work through it you're doing a great job Stuart and I know we all appreciate it :)

Kevin Hagerich Helium_diver is an unknown quantity at this point Helium_diver's Avatar
    KISS Classic

ccr dolphin

We can live with it for awhile thers is no finer forum out there. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Helium_diver
    "If I look unconscious I probably am " Bill Hartman

O2ptima Test Dummy
    JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones's Avatar
    Go for it

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar
    he he

hey its your site
    go for it
    getting it right forst time would be good though ;)

but I'm sure none of us will mind if we have few teething troubles around switch over time :D

we're bound to point them out

keep uo the good work :D

Rather be Diving eanxdiver is on a distinguished road eanxdiver is on a distinguished road eanxdiver's Avatar
    rEvo

Classic KISS

Happy to be part of this group. Thanks for your efforts and concern
    -Bob

Scuba Imports Australia Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris's Avatar
    rEVO III rMS

Inspo, Kiss, Prism, Meg, Pos

Hey Stuart
    Bring it on I say !!!

Cheers
    Chriso

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast