+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bushman's Hole Request Help

New Member stephen is an unknown quantity at this point stephen's Avatar

Bushman's Hole Request Help

I wonder if anybody in the community could help me.

I am a TV documentary maker researching the Bushman's Hole story in Australia for the UK network Channel Four. This was the story where, a year ago, diver Dave Shaw died at the bottom of a 925 foot hole while attempting to recover the body of a previous diver, Deon Dryer.

I am very keen to make contact with some of the key figures involved in the story, among them British diver John Shirley, underwater cameraman Derek Hughes, and filmmaker Gordon Hiles.

If anybody could give me clues on how to reach any of these people - or others associated with the story - I would be most grateful. By all means, email me directly at stephen.walker@bluebirdfilms.co.uk

Many thanks indeed,

Stephen Walker

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Don Shirley, not John. He runs IANTD South Africa. www.iantd.com

Flaccid Member abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie's Avatar
    Dammit I bought another KISS

CK, SK, Satori, ManBagOD

The ABC's "Australian Story" did a programme on Dave's death.

I'm sure that if you were to contact the ABC they could put you in contact with that series' producer.

RBW Member Capt. Ray Goosen is on a distinguished road Capt. Ray Goosen is on a distinguished road Capt. Ray Goosen's Avatar

Re: Bushman's Hole Request Help

Hi never heard of "Bushmans Hole" however if you are looking for Boesmans Gat! then Don Shirley will be your man. He runs I.A.N.T.D. S.A......

+ Reply to Thread