+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: Hello from an Ex Royal Navy Clearance Diver.

  1. #31

    Re: Hello from an Ex Royal Navy Clearance Diver.

    hi there Tony,

    I was looking at your book the other day in Waterstones, looks like a great publication and i am certainly looking at getting it in the next week or so, great to see you on this site.

    Giles

  2. #32
    RBW Member Groupie59 has a spectacular aura about Groupie59 has a spectacular aura about Groupie59 has a spectacular aura about Groupie59 has a spectacular aura about Groupie59 has a spectacular aura about Groupie59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Portsmouth England
    Posts
    28

    Re: Hello from an Ex Royal Navy Clearance Diver.

    Do you know who in the US sells yuour book and has it in stock?
    I checked Amazon and they say it will take 4-7 weeks.

    Again, welcome on board!

    Cheers,
    RBN[/quote]

    You can get it from Diver They have supplies and are in the US.

    Cheers Tony

  3. #33
    RBW Member sparky750 is an unknown quantity at this point sparky750's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    43

    Re: Hello from an Ex Royal Navy Clearance Diver.

    Right you matlot barsteward it's all your fault that people on my last flight hated me





    because i woke them up laughing at your book, cracking read mate keep up the good work you've earned a sale of what ever you write next. I'd like to hear more about the offshore commie stuff

  4. #34
    RBW Member Groupie59 has a spectacular aura about Groupie59 has a spectacular aura about Groupie59 has a spectacular aura about Groupie59 has a spectacular aura about Groupie59 has a spectacular aura about Groupie59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Portsmouth England
    Posts
    28

    Re: Hello from an Ex Royal Navy Clearance Diver.

    Sparky

    Crikey. I read the first bit and I thought. "O' Oh ... I must owe this one money!"

    Glad it made you laugh mate. Where were you off to? Anywhere nice?

    Tony

  5. #35
    RBW Member sparky750 is an unknown quantity at this point sparky750's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    43

    Re: Hello from an Ex Royal Navy Clearance Diver.

    Quote Originally Posted by Groupie59  View Original Post
    Sparky

    Crikey. I read the first bit and I thought. "O' Oh ... I must owe this one money!"

    Glad it made you laugh mate. Where were you off to? Anywhere nice?

    Tony
    Aberdeen then onto the north sea mate so no not nice at all but i'm a vendor so at least it's worth my while:D

    Now stop mooching around the internet and write your next book typical work shy matelot ;)

  6. #36
    RBW Member Groupie59 has a spectacular aura about Groupie59 has a spectacular aura about Groupie59 has a spectacular aura about Groupie59 has a spectacular aura about Groupie59 has a spectacular aura about Groupie59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Portsmouth England
    Posts
    28

    Re: Hello from an Ex Royal Navy Clearance Diver.

    Work shy!... Moi!
    You know I'm an arty type now. I'm aloud to throw tantrums and storm off to my trailer.
    Anyway, I have to go and 'Create' something now. It must've been that bubble n squeak.
    T

  7. #37
    Phil Siswick, Tango PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Oxford, UK
    Posts
    1,742
    JJ-CCR

    APD Inspiration, Evolution

    Re: Hello from an Ex Royal Navy Clearance Diver.

    Hi Tony,

    Finished your book over the weekend - what an excellent read! I'm looking forward to your first novel, though you'll have a tough job topping your first book.

    Cheers,

  8. #38
    RBW Member Groupie59 has a spectacular aura about Groupie59 has a spectacular aura about Groupie59 has a spectacular aura about Groupie59 has a spectacular aura about Groupie59 has a spectacular aura about Groupie59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Portsmouth England
    Posts
    28

    Re: Hello from an Ex Royal Navy Clearance Diver.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilSiswick  View Original Post
    Hi Tony,

    Finished your book over the weekend - what an excellent read! I'm looking forward to your first novel, though you'll have a tough job topping your first book.

    Cheers,

    Phil

    Brilliant thanks for letting me know. I think the novel will be as good/better! I'm loving doing it.

    I've already txt Tom Hanks to see if he is up for the lead role. Mr Steven Spielberg has now got a court injunction to stop me from contacting him, but I think that is just his excitement of being offered this project!

    I'm off out to join the SBS on Wednesday in the Mediterranean to use some sneaky beaky equipment they have, all in the name of research you understand. The novel involves them and as I still know a few, I have managed to blag my self a trip out to join them, which will be brilliant. I may even be able to post some pics on here of the re-breathers they are using.

    I'll let you know.

    Tony

  9. #39
    Phil Siswick, Tango PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Oxford, UK
    Posts
    1,742
    JJ-CCR

    APD Inspiration, Evolution

    Re: Hello from an Ex Royal Navy Clearance Diver.

    Quote Originally Posted by Groupie59  View Original Post
    Phil

    Brilliant thanks for letting me know. I think the novel will be as good/better! I'm loving doing it.

    I've already txt Tom Hanks to see if he is up for the lead role. Mr Steven Spielberg has now got a court injunction to stop me from contacting him, but I think that is just his excitement of being offered this project!

    I'm off out to join the SBS on Wednesday in the Mediterranean to use some sneaky beaky equipment they have, all in the name of research you understand. The novel involves them and as I still know a few, I have managed to blag my self a trip out to join them, which will be brilliant. I may even be able to post some pics on here of the re-breathers they are using.

    I'll let you know.

    Tony
    I'm not jealous, honestly, I'm not

    Grrrr, I missed a trick when I chose my career direction.

    Cheers,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts