+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Hello from an Ex Royal Navy Clearance Diver.

Re: Hello from an Ex Royal Navy Clearance Diver.

hi there Tony,

I was looking at your book the other day in Waterstones, looks like a great publication and i am certainly looking at getting it in the next week or so, great to see you on this site.

Giles

RBW Member Groupie59 has a spectacular aura about Groupie59 has a spectacular aura about Groupie59 has a spectacular aura about Groupie59 has a spectacular aura about Groupie59 has a spectacular aura about Groupie59's Avatar

Do you know who in the US sells yuour book and has it in stock?
    I checked Amazon and they say it will take 4-7 weeks.

Again, welcome on board!

Cheers,
    RBN[/quote]

You can get it from Diver They have supplies and are in the US.

Cheers Tony

RBW Member sparky750 is an unknown quantity at this point sparky750's Avatar

Right you matlot barsteward it's all your fault that people on my last flight hated me

because i woke them up laughing at your book, cracking read mate keep up the good work you've earned a sale of what ever you write next. I'd like to hear more about the offshore commie stuff

RBW Member Groupie59 has a spectacular aura about Groupie59 has a spectacular aura about Groupie59 has a spectacular aura about Groupie59 has a spectacular aura about Groupie59 has a spectacular aura about Groupie59's Avatar

Sparky

Crikey. I read the first bit and I thought. "O' Oh ... I must owe this one money!"

Glad it made you laugh mate. Where were you off to? Anywhere nice?

Tony

RBW Member sparky750 is an unknown quantity at this point sparky750's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Groupie59  View Original Post
    Sparky

Crikey. I read the first bit and I thought. "O' Oh ... I must owe this one money!"

Glad it made you laugh mate. Where were you off to? Anywhere nice?

Tony
    Aberdeen then onto the north sea mate so no not nice at all but i'm a vendor so at least it's worth my while:D

Now stop mooching around the internet and write your next book typical work shy matelot ;)

Work shy!... Moi!
    You know I'm an arty type now. I'm aloud to throw tantrums and storm off to my trailer.
    Anyway, I have to go and 'Create' something now. It must've been that bubble n squeak.
    T

Phil Siswick, Tango PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

APD Inspiration, Evolution

Hi Tony,

Finished your book over the weekend - what an excellent read! I'm looking forward to your first novel, though you'll have a tough job topping your first book.

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by PhilSiswick  View Original Post
    Hi Tony,

Finished your book over the weekend - what an excellent read! I'm looking forward to your first novel, though you'll have a tough job topping your first book.

Cheers,

Phil

Brilliant thanks for letting me know. I think the novel will be as good/better! I'm loving doing it.

I've already txt Tom Hanks to see if he is up for the lead role. Mr Steven Spielberg has now got a court injunction to stop me from contacting him, but I think that is just his excitement of being offered this project!

I'm off out to join the SBS on Wednesday in the Mediterranean to use some sneaky beaky equipment they have, all in the name of research you understand. The novel involves them and as I still know a few, I have managed to blag my self a trip out to join them, which will be brilliant. I may even be able to post some pics on here of the re-breathers they are using.

I'll let you know.

Tony

Phil Siswick, Tango PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

APD Inspiration, Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Groupie59  View Original Post
    Phil

Brilliant thanks for letting me know. I think the novel will be as good/better! I'm loving doing it.

I've already txt Tom Hanks to see if he is up for the lead role. Mr Steven Spielberg has now got a court injunction to stop me from contacting him, but I think that is just his excitement of being offered this project!

I'm off out to join the SBS on Wednesday in the Mediterranean to use some sneaky beaky equipment they have, all in the name of research you understand. The novel involves them and as I still know a few, I have managed to blag my self a trip out to join them, which will be brilliant. I may even be able to post some pics on here of the re-breathers they are using.

I'll let you know.

Tony
    I'm not jealous, honestly, I'm not

Grrrr, I missed a trick when I chose my career direction.

Cheers,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4