+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Upcoming Trip: Miami Night Dive 03/05/2008

Mike O'Neill Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448's Avatar
    Ft Lauderdale (Florida) & Knysna (South Africa)
    Megalodon

Upcoming Trip: Miami Night Dive 03/05/2008

I know that you guys have probably done this dive many times, but RJ's are running their usual Wednesday Night Dive:
    March 5th, Wednesday @ 6:00 PM…………The Orion (110’) and the DEMA trader (70’)

I'm going as its been a while since I played in the dark

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Re: Miami Night Dive

Wednesday Night
    Southwest Winds 5 To 10 Knots Becoming 10 To
    15 Knots After Midnight. Near Shore...seas 2 Feet Or Less. Well
    Offshore...seas 2 Feet Or Less Building To 2 To 4 Feet After
    Midnight. Intracoastal Waters A Light Chop. Slight Chance Of
    Showers.

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Re: Upcoming Trip: Miami Night Dive 03/05/2008

Quote Originally Posted by Mike448  View Original Post
    I know that you guys have probably done this dive many times, but RJ's are running their usual Wednesday Night Dive:
    March 5th, Wednesday @ 6:00 PM…………The Orion (110’) and the DEMA trader (70’)

I'm going as its been a while since I played in the dark
    I'll be there..... Craic afterwards at Clarks!

Not diving.. just hanging...

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

I signed up for Wednesday night dive yesterday. There will be a few of us there on RBs.

I'm also doing the Etoile de Mer (150 fsw) with RJ's on Saturday morning.

See you guys tomorrow night.

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

i am coming along. get a chance to meet some of ya'll in person. have not dove the orion in years

+ Reply to Thread