+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Trip (Revised): Upper Florida Keys 4/18 - 4/20/2008

Richie Burr diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb's Avatar
    O2ptima FX

Upcoming Trip (Revised): Upper Florida Keys 4/18 - 4/20/2008

Here's the new plan...

Dive Center: Conch Republic Divers
    Double Dips.....
    Saturday:
    1:00 PM Dive - Spiegel Grove All Afternoon
    Option of one long dive or two shorter ones.
    Cost $65.00 Per person

Sunday:
    1:00 PM Dive - Eagle All Afternoon
    Option of one long dive or two shorter ones.
    Cost $65.00 Per person

In addition they are running Saturday morning to the Spiegel Grove, followed by a shallower dive. Sunday they are going to the Duane in the morning followed by a shallow dive.

So if you want you can go nuts and dive both AM & PM dives.

Friday the morning dive is still scheduled for Conch Ledge ( 50 - 80').

I didn't schedule an afternoon dive, but if anyone is interested, I'm sure it can be arranged.

All reservations must be made directly with Conch Republic, but if you are going to confirm with them please post here so we know how many are on....

So far John, Steve(Dvrstev) & I are on for Fri - Sun.

Thanks,

Richie
    Last edited by diverreb; 4th March 2008 at 20:48.

Never E nuff Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Re: Keys Trip 4/18 - 4/20 New Plan

Good, I'm drinking beer and moving into the big room while you and Steve are bonding.

Mike

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Re: Keys Trip 4/18 - 4/20 New Plan

I might be interested in attending one or so of these dives (especially if someone is willing to drive me--I'll pitch in for gas and tolls).

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

Re: Upcoming Trip (Revised): Upper Florida Keys 4/18 - 4/20/2008

Richie,

I marked my calander for those dates. I'll be bidding for my April schedule in the next couple of weeks. When I know I have the days off, I'll see what spots you have open. Looks like a good trip. I hope it works out for me. I look forward to diving with you guys again.

Eric

RBW Member dvrstev has a spectacular aura about dvrstev has a spectacular aura about dvrstev has a spectacular aura about dvrstev has a spectacular aura about dvrstev has a spectacular aura about dvrstev has a spectacular aura about dvrstev's Avatar

Gees Mikeee has a rebreather now!!! What's this world coming too!!

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris at Silent World  View Original Post
    Hi all, just to let you all know, we are moving to a larger retail store on April 1 and will be stocking Rebreather consumables and rentals.
    Great to hear, Chris! I'll be calling you shortly. I need a Keys fix this coming week while I'm off.

BTW, the wreck fest link isn't working in your signature line.

Eric

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Well, looks like I may be heading down to the Keys and joining Northeasterners for some diving that weekend! Infact, I'm still coordinating the particulars, but there's a chance I may be down there as early as Thursday Night or Friday Morning.

Howard - I can't offer to carpool with you, because I do not know all the specifics of when and how long I'm staying in the Keys yet, plus, I may have to make detour on my ride back to Ft. Lauderdale on Sunday and stop in West Miami at a good old fashion Cuban Pig Roast (:DLove that Lechon!:D) with some family that's coming in from out of town.

FYI: April is shaping up to be a great month for scheduled dives, especially for tech dives - Here's a preview:

Dixie Divers:
    *April 05th - Sucre (210')
    *April 09th - Miller Lite (164')
    *April 10th - Hydro Atlantic (172')
    *April 11th - Lowrance (210')
    *April 12th - RB Johnson (268')

Conch Republic (w/ the Northeasterners!):
    *April 18th - 20th - Lot's of wreck & reef diving in the FL Keys

If anyone is interested, besides the Keys weekend, I'm shooting to at least do the April 5th and 11th dives, and I havent quite decided, but I'm considering the April 12th dive.

I LOVE LIVING IN SOUTH FLORIDA!

My unit can beat up yours JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97's Avatar
    Optima

Adrian - I'm not sure that I like the tone of the way you say 'the Northeasterners' like it's a bad thing. I mean I know Richie is going to be there and all, but that shouldn't reflect badly on the rest of us ... :D

Helium Addict O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JCdesign97  View Original Post
    Adrian - I'm not sure that I like the tone of the way you say 'the Northeasterners' like it's a bad thing. I mean I know Richie is going to be there and all, but that shouldn't reflect badly on the rest of us ... :D
    Ah, excuse me, you maybe in the Northeast; we are residents of the Mid- Atlantic (below Mason-Dixon line).

Ted

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by JCdesign97  View Original Post
    When you guys stop diving in freezing quarries and have visibility greater than 50 feet, then I promise I'll say Northeasterners in a softer tone, but until then, you're still Northeasterners!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast