+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Stolen Gear

Dalış Bahane Alem Şahane teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali's Avatar

Re: Stolen Gear

I can understand them stealing the new regulators but rebreather parts?! You have to be a diver to be able to understand even what they are, and it is difficult selling something that has some parts missing even if you are a legitimate seller.

- Ahem, i have a meg for sale, it is complete except the left T piece.
    - What is this hole here for? A Vr3?
    - Aaaa never noticed that before...

I hope they are stupid enough to go diving with some one elses customised and modified kit.

Teoman

CK #21 ReikiMaster will become famous soon enough ReikiMaster will become famous soon enough ReikiMaster will become famous soon enough ReikiMaster will become famous soon enough ReikiMaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnny boy  View Original Post
    fcukin cnuting tw@t fcukers. fcking shoot the fcuks for fcuks sake.

well said

New Member Octopus is an unknown quantity at this point Octopus's Avatar

Angry Re: Stolen Gear

Sorry about the break in Rich, I'll keep my coppers ear to the ground in London....you never know!

Ben Felton

Hi Rich

Sorry to hear about the break in. Hope you will be up and running again before long, its hard to keep a good man down.

All the best

Sean Harrington

New Member smithers is an unknown quantity at this point smithers's Avatar

Hi Rich

Sorry to hear the news, b*stards, hope they get whats coming to 'em.

Met Neil McAllion the weekend at Dotty, and he never mentioned it, plum!!

Will join countless others keeping an ear to the ground, and an eye on Ebay.

Best wishes

Ian

RBW Member andy_t576 is an unknown quantity at this point andy_t576's Avatar

hope they die trying to use it..

bad news hope you get sorted soon if you need to use some gear while you get sorted am sure theres plenty off us can lend ya some

Custom Title Allowed! Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef's Avatar

The kit list may have been a 'to order' by someone who knows what they are after, tanks, esp ally ones I would put down to anyone after a 3L, or pikeys/dids/gyppos for the scrap value.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5