+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Stolen Gear

Stolen Gear

Guys,

Had a big break in to my dive centre last night and had pretty much everything stolen, nearly £50k in gear taken in one go, a huge loss for me but thankfully insured.

Ok serial numbers are being dug out, but the gear has some very specific items that should hopefully flag up

Starting with the Inspirations they only took the cases as the electronics are at AP, so they only took the cases with first stages and lungs / front loop, they left the cylinders and canistors behind!

The Megs were 2 used units with one having oil filled hand sets and the other didn't have the moisture pads in the bottom. One with the oil filled hand sets had back plate, harness and wing attached with US4 first stages and 2 litre cylinders with bottom mounted valves. The 2nd used unit was canistor / lungs / loop only and both had Kent tooling brackets attached to the cansitors

Unit 3 was a COPIS unit with no brackets attached

The scooters would be hardest to trace as they have no serial numbers and are pretty difficult to spot. The used N19 was missing the throttle so that will be very hard to use!! The N37 was boxed up ready for dispatch and the used 18 had badly corrroded clips on it. The new 18 didn't stand out really, so not sure what more I can add. They also took a UV 26 conversion kit and a shit load of spares for the Scooters

I expect all the regs taken will be impossible to trace, but I have all the numbers of the brand new Poseiodon regs so will post them ASAP, there was about 15 brand new Jetsreams / Cyclons and Extremes

The Apecs and Scubapro regs I don't have the serial numbers for to hand, but have a way of finding them out, there was 6 x Apecs stage regs (tx40's with 90cm hoses) and 8 x Mk 25 back gas sets, all configured DIR style-ee

They also took 14 brand new dumpy 3 litre steel cylinders with handed valves, a Sea and Sea D8000 camera with wide angle lens, underwater comms kit with 3 ear pieces, 2 x Dive rite 10 watt HID torches, 3 salvo HID torches, 1 Haskel gas booster pump, 1 x 21 watt HID torch, 2 x Vandagraph helium analysers, 2 x VPM colour VR3's, 15 Halycon stage kits and around £4000 worth of CCR spare parts

Plus on top of all that they took all my personal kit, which is what I have found hardest to deal with, but that's how it is right now

cheers everyone, please keep your eyes peeled for any of the above kit

rich

RBW Member Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll's Avatar
    Waiting for my Next

Megalodon 2.7

Re: Stolen Gear

sorry to hear that rich. with the help of god they will be caught, BASTARDS

CK #21 ReikiMaster will become famous soon enough ReikiMaster will become famous soon enough ReikiMaster will become famous soon enough ReikiMaster will become famous soon enough ReikiMaster's Avatar

ah f*ck just does not cover it, sorry to hear it Richie,

i'm a bit of an ebay ***** so will keep an eye out over the next few weeks, and let you know if i spot anything.
    Steve

RBW Member sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave's Avatar
    Sports Kiss

Good luck with finding the gear, I've made this thread sticky, and will keep it that way for a few weeks.

Cheers, Dave

thanks Dave, much appreciated,

Steve, they even stole the set of electronics you used on your course too, ******s

cheers

rich

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Again sorry to here this has happened, hopefully we might be able to spot some of it between us.

You must feel absolutely gutted, I hope it doesn't keep you out of action for long.

RBW Member xpabu is an unknown quantity at this point xpabu's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Sport KISS

Unit 3 was a COPIS unit with no brackets attached
    Damn...i was hoping to buy that soon! Sorry to hear about the break-in Rich. Hope the insurance guys are quick with the cheque book!

PB

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

rich,

sorry to hear that. i hope the insurance will pay up quick and not hassle you a lot. usually they break you before they do.

Spyros

Classic Kiss diver Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty's Avatar
    Classic Kiss 165

Hope you get the stuff back and/or the insurance company are OK.

Keep bumping this up into "todays posts" guys - if lots of people see it there's a better chance of catching the thieving low-life scum!

Unbanned cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sutty  View Original Post
    ...Keep bumping this up into "todays posts" guys - if lots of people see it there's a better chance of catching the thieving low-life scum!
    No need really

Quote Originally Posted by sadave  View Original Post
    ...I've made this thread sticky, and will keep it that way for a few weeks.
    Cheers, Dave

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast