+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cozumel Diving

New Member DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge's Avatar
    Hammered Inspiration

GEM, DC55, AKA60

Cozumel Diving

Anyone traveling to Cozumel and looking to hook up with a 1st rate operation should check out Dive Cozumel ( http://www.divecozumel.net ). I dove with Rolli and Stephanie for 3 days/9dives. Superb sevice, boat is a 48 ft twin jet. Pleantly of room (there were only 3 of us on the boat). Rolli can supply both O2 and He (boosted). They can supply 'lime if given some notice, but it is expensive to be shipped in ( about 2X in price). I recommend that you bring your own if you can. Dives are taylored to abilities. The two other divers that were there, dove shallow (100ft or less) and had their own divemaster. I dove with Rolli and had had my pick of profiles. Due to the OC divers, our profiles were limited to 1.5 hr dive times. They picked me up and dropped me off at my resort, so no hassels in traveling. Dive sites are only about 15-20 min travel time. All and all. a very well run facility.

Later,

John

Andy Favata CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker's Avatar
    rEvo

Inspiration, Kiss classic

Couldn't agree more. First rate operation!

Andy

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar
    Make Sure you guys vote for them and leave your comments in the destinations database - their entry is here.

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/desti...on=view&eid=52

RBW Member Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought's Avatar
    rEvo,Meg,Inspo,Titan,Prism2

SCR's,Optima,MkVI,KISS

Yes Roli does a great job!

In December of '04 I traveled to Cozumel with a Sport KISS, and although I did not dive with Roli as I already had a resort booked, he made sure I had the gas fills I needed. Sorb was available, but I choose to carry my own due to expense as listed above.

On the next trip I will dive with his operation. The more support he gets the easier it is to support other ccr divers.

PRISM DIVER & LUVIN IT! dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000's Avatar
    testing testig
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Thought
    Yes Roli does a great job!

In December of '04 I traveled to Cozumel with a Sport KISS, and although I did not dive with Roli as I already had a resort booked, he made sure I had the gas fills I needed. Sorb was available, but I choose to carry my own due to expense as listed above.

On the next trip I will dive with his operation. The more support he gets the easier it is to support other ccr divers.

+ Reply to Thread