+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Military members Muster

TITAN-ITE grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52's Avatar
    pearl city hawaii EARTH moving to Iscandar

Military members Muster

Wanted to get a thread going for all active duty/retired/reserve duty personnel world wide. I think this would be great for traveling, cause Military tend to reach out to each other in uniform. also if you have a family member or spouse that's serving...Muster 'um! up would love to hear from you. When ever traveling on orders I try to meet up with other military people for Diving and talking shop. Also Affiliated/contractors are very welcome and encouraged to share your experience

Happy posting
    laytah
    steve

P.S. this isn't for trolling or bashing, so lets keep it professional
    Last edited by grandizer52; 4th March 2008 at 03:36. Reason: spelling

TITAN-ITE grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52's Avatar
    pearl city hawaii EARTH moving to Iscandar

Cool Re: Military members Muster

Hea Divers

TORPEDOMENS MATE FIRSTCLASS/SUBMARINES HERE stationed in pearl harbor Hawaii

96-97 USS ALBUQUERQUE (SSN 706) TM-DIV
    97-99 USS CALIFORNIA (CGN-36) A-DIV DECOMM
    99-01 USS SACRAMENTO (AOE-1) MP-DIV
    01-05 USS CHARLOTTE (SSN-766) TM-DIV/ASDS DIV
    05-08 CENTER FOR ANTITERRORISM AND NAVY SECURITY FORCES (NCB-VBSS) INSTRUCTOR
    08-PRES USS TUCSON (SSN-770) TM-DIV

Was in WA state for 5 yrs diving was great
    laytah
    steve

Sic Semper Tyrannis NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER's Avatar

Re: Military members Muster

USMC 1996-2000

MOS's:
    0311: Infantrymen
    0351: Antitank assaultmen
    8552: Marine Security Forces
    8554: Marine Close Quarter Battle Member

1996-1998: Fleet Antiterrorism Security Team Company (F.A.S.T Co) 4th and 6th platoon, Squad Leader, Norfolk, VA
    1998-2000: 2/6 Weapons, Counter Mech Light, Section Leader, Camp Lejeune, NC

*got out of the Corps and had Air National Guard pay for college*

2000-2006: 157th SF Squadron, Counter-Sniper, Flight Sergeant, NH

*Graduated Officer Training School*

2006-present: 157 SF Squadron, Operations Officer, NH

Thats the break down, shotgun style.

RBW Member dvrstev has a spectacular aura about dvrstev has a spectacular aura about dvrstev has a spectacular aura about dvrstev has a spectacular aura about dvrstev has a spectacular aura about dvrstev has a spectacular aura about dvrstev's Avatar

1968 USS Benningto CVS 20
    1970 Atsugi, Japan
    1973 Warminster, Pennsylvania
    1975 USS John F Kennedy CV 67
    1978 NAS Norfolk, VA
    1983 USS AMERICA CV 68
    1986 Patuxent River, Maryland
    1991 Retired as a Navy Master Chief

Steve

Prince of darkness Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits's Avatar
    Megalodon

Canadian Navy 1985-Present

1987-1989 HMCS Yukon
    1991-1993 HMCS Kootenay
    1995-1997 HMCS Protecteur
    1997-2001 FMF Cape Breton
    1999-2001 HMCS Calgary
    2001-2006 Damage Control School as a Flood and FF instructor
    2006-Present HMCS Vancouver as the Senior Hull technician

Cheers

Al

I do all my own stunts shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back's Avatar

RBW Member moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley's Avatar
    50% of an Apoc iCCR

Meg Eccr. Sports Kiss.

Devizes, Wiltshire: June 1984-July 1984. Wessex Regiment, T.A.
    Shouted at, had to cut my hair,too much attitude, only realised that the 'H.Q. Defence Battalion' was actually 'The Drum Corps' when it was too late.
    Went to speak to the nice man in the peaked cap and asked if I could leave now please....he said yes.:p

Still on a positive note the rubber fetish was resolved with the NBC suit, and I so much liked the odour that I took up diving!!;)

rEject TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS's Avatar

Served on the Yukon? Thats pretty cool, we sure do enjoying diving her!

Closed Account onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moley  View Original Post
    Devizes, Wiltshire: June 1984-July 1984. Wessex Regiment, T.A.
    Shouted at, had to cut my hair,too much attitude, only realised that the 'H.Q. Defence Battalion' was actually 'The Drum Corps' when it was too late.
    Went to speak to the nice man in the peaked cap and asked if I could leave now please....he said yes.:p

Still on a positive note the rubber fetish was resolved with the NBC suit, and I so much liked the odour that I took up diving!!;)
    Along those lines spent a good amount of three years while in college playing at being a USMC officer, spent a summer at Quantico, got mono (for the second time) just before my second summer. Was then told I'd have to do the 10 week OCC class instead of my second 6 week PLC, which I was ok with and then they said I'd have to wait a full year after college to do the 10 week class. Had to decline. Ahh well they were good times in any event.

Reads fine print (mostly) Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather's Avatar
    MEGALODON MK15.5

BMR500 IDA71 IDA64 RGUFM AKA60

Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast