+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 2009 Dry Tortugas and Key West tech trip

I'm working on it! Bobmac will become famous soon enough Bobmac will become famous soon enough Bobmac will become famous soon enough Bobmac will become famous soon enough Bobmac's Avatar

Re: 2009 Dry Tortugas and Key West tech trip

I'm up for trying numbers. Nothing ventured. Nothing gained.

Banned jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bobmac  View Original Post
    I'm up for trying numbers. Nothing ventured. Nothing gained.
    someone bring a calculator so we can fairly split up the booty!:)

New Member barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney's Avatar

Looks like we are now booked up!

However, I will take names for the wait list in case someone has to cancel at the last minute...

Banned jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by barney  View Original Post
    Looks like we are now booked up!

However, I will take names for the wait list in case someone has to cancel at the last minute...
    booked my flight today-

Spree Driver wookie will become famous soon enough wookie will become famous soon enough wookie will become famous soon enough wookie's Avatar

I'm thinkin of renting a sidescan sonar to check out some of Barney's numbers. We can survey at night. Thumbs up? down?

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wookie  View Original Post
    I'm thinkin of renting a sidescan sonar to check out some of Barney's numbers. We can survey at night. Thumbs up? down?
    owwww man, this stuff is way past my confort level right now.. I've been debating getting my DM just to crew trips like this Frank....

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

i can bring my 100ton ticket and drug test paperwork if you want extra hands to stand radar watch, plow the lawn with the sidescan ,etc.

let me know.
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

Spree Driver wookie will become famous soon enough wookie will become famous soon enough wookie will become famous soon enough wookie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by netmage  View Original Post
    owwww man, this stuff is way past my confort level right now.. I've been debating getting my DM just to crew trips like this Frank....
    Stewards don't need certification, Tim. Gas blenders do, but not cooks and stewards.

uuuuuuuuuuupppppppppp

New Member barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney's Avatar

Thumbs way up. I got a guy with a SSS that I am sure I can talk into coming if we can find a bunk for him? In any case, if you are up for running lanes at night, I am pretty sure we can find that one wreck with about 2-3 hours work at most even without a SSS. We got onto the debris trail and know its direction, so we should eventually come across it...