+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anyone for winter Puddle jumps in SE UK??

Steve C UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve's Avatar

Anyone for winter Puddle jumps in SE UK??

Hi there. Now that I have completed my Mod 1 I thought it a good time to introduce myself ..and with luck hook up with some others looking to build time on their new units over the winter. I am based in SW London and so keen to do as much puddle jumping as poossibly this winter. Any takers for Wraysbury, Vobster Quay or even Chepstow?!! Can make weekedays as well as weekends so PM me if interested.

Pround owner of a shiny new Inspiration / Vision, did my Mod 1 with Rich Stevenson in Plymouth and was extremely impressed with the course. I do a lot of technical training (Drilling not Diving!) in my job and really appreciated the quality of Rich's instruction and also the effort he put into it. Can strongly recommend him to others.

Did a lot of reading on here before the course - and glad I did - was great to be able to have a bit of a head start on the theory before the classes began. Didn't stop me making a total pillock of myself on one dive but that's a different story..

Been diving for 20 odd years and O/C trimix for the last 10. For my sins am a BSAC 1st Class diver and AI.

Well, if anyone is still awake after that drivel and looking for a dive then please give me a yell.

Steve

Nefarious Activist iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani's Avatar
    Steve,

Howard Tompkins and I will be doing the same thing in the same sites you mention so looks like you might be sorted, I will PM you my mobile number.

Ian

Team Kinky Juz has a spectacular aura about Juz has a spectacular aura about Juz has a spectacular aura about Juz has a spectacular aura about Juz has a spectacular aura about Juz has a spectacular aura about Juz's Avatar
    Blanaid has booked her Mod1 course for December so will also need to hit these lakes.

Team Kinky is based in ******, so can't be that far from you either.

Juz

Custom Title Allowed! HelenM is just really nice HelenM is just really nice HelenM is just really nice HelenM is just really nice HelenM is just really nice HelenM is just really nice HelenM is just really nice HelenM is just really nice HelenM is just really nice HelenM's Avatar
    If you are going for Vobster or Chepstow then drop me a PM. I'd quite like to be spending a lot of time in these over the winter!

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HelenM
    If you are going for Vobster or Chepstow then drop me a PM. I'd quite like to be spending a lot of time in these over the winter!
    Same for myself and Lou we'll be in Vobster alot over the winter and maybe Chepstow

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Steve C UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve's Avatar

Dive planning...a suitable use of this forum?

Anyone got thoughts on using this forum to arrange the aforementioned puddle jump? Not sure of the views of the owners or participants.

Wonder if its acceptable to post a date / place / time to test the waters. Or would people prefer to conduct that kind of business off-line?

No intention of anything formal - just to post a location and date and then let people indicate if they plan to be there.

Your thoughts??

Steve

Nefarious Activist iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by UKSteve
    Anyone got thoughts on using this forum to arrange the aforementioned puddle jump? Not sure of the views of the owners or participants.

Wonder if its acceptable to post a date / place / time to test the waters. Or would people prefer to conduct that kind of business off-line?

No intention of anything formal - just to post a location and date and then let people indicate if they plan to be there.

Your thoughts??

Steve
    Online is fine by me Steve, don't know how often Howard looks on here though (he is rather elderly and may have bowling or some other pressing engagment)

No harm in sticking dates/times on here but email will possibly get quicker response.

Ian

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar
    Perfectly fine and an absolutely encouraged use of forum to hook up with other RB divers....although maybe the RB Trips forum might be better longer term than the Introduce yourself section ;)

RBW Member John Speers is an unknown quantity at this point John Speers's Avatar

Re: Anyone for winter Puddle jumps in SE UK??

Hi Steve,

Melvin and I are trying to plan a long weekend trip to Scapa before Xmas, if you are interested. Flights and ferries looking cheap so far with a bit of a long stay in Aberdeen on the way up.

Cheers,

John.

New Member s75952004 is an unknown quantity at this point s75952004's Avatar

Re: Anyone for winter Puddle jumps in SE UK??

okay you chaps ,I have never been to jolly ol england so try not to fall off the chair laughing and hurt your self with this ?
    why do you not dive the ocean in winter ?
    how deep are you lakes?
    here in canada the lakes freeze over and those that dve "ice dive" ,on the west coast {vancouver} the divers dive the ocean all winter the vis can be up to 100' .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast