+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Where to stay near Lake City, Florida (Cave Country)?

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Re: Where to stay?

Quote Originally Posted by billyf  View Original Post
    I always stay in one of Billís Trailers.
    http://www.caveexcursions.com/t-rentalhomes.aspx
    $55 a night for a double wide trailer thatís less than 10 minutes from most of the caves in the area, you just canít beat it.
    The trailers are very nice and reasonably priced. My only issue is that the tenant is required to do the cleaning. There is no maid or cleaning service included in the rental.

Not that I create a mess, but I don't even want to clean my own home. I sure don't want to have to clean the rental property myself before leaving for the drive home.

Smile, how bad can it be? Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner's Avatar
    KISS, rEvo, Optima, Inspo

Meg, Mk15, Dolphin, Evolution

Re: Where to stay near Lake City, Florida (Cave Country)?

I usually stay at the High Springs Country Inn (High Springs Country Inn) its clean, well taken care of and comfortable. The owners are great too.

Re: Where to stay near Lake City, Florida (Cave Country)?

I always stay at the Dive Outpost. Full cave shop very nice place and cheep. 836-776-1449

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2