+ Reply to Thread

Thread: l'Andalouse, lake of Geneva

In lake I trust ebourzeix will become famous soon enough ebourzeix will become famous soon enough ebourzeix will become famous soon enough ebourzeix will become famous soon enough ebourzeix's Avatar
    EDO08 DC55 Dolphin C96 57B

MKI Oxygers57

l'Andalouse, lake of Geneva

Last week-end, I proposed Markus and Mike to dive a historical (1901) but quite destroyed wreck. Crazy men, they accepted :D

below: La Savoie (new builded ship) gives a good idea how is a 'barque du Léman'.

L'Andalouse was a wooden sailing boat which sunk in the middle of WWII (navigation was forbidden between Swiss and French occupied coast).

The only -3m deep makes this spot nice to play with my 100% o2 CCR.

More pics here.
    Eric

Born Again Diver! Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w's Avatar
    Kiss, JJ

Ray, APOC, rEvo

Re: l'Andalouse, lake of Geneva

Hi Eric,
    Whereabouts in the lake is this wreck?

Cheers
    Dave

Casual Sport Kiss Pilot RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

Very cool pics! Thank you.
    And the viz is awesome!!!
    Where exactly is this wreck located?

Thanks,
    RBN

In lake I trust ebourzeix will become famous soon enough ebourzeix will become famous soon enough ebourzeix will become famous soon enough ebourzeix will become famous soon enough ebourzeix's Avatar

MKI Oxygers57

Very cool pics! Thank you.
    Thank you very much.

Whereabouts in the lake is this wreck?
    On this map, go approximatly 2cm below the little French beach called 'La Pointe' (center of the pic).

Google Maps

Born Again Diver! Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w's Avatar
    Kiss, JJ

Ray, APOC, rEvo

I used to live in Chevrens and dive at Hermance regularly. I think this is just the other side of the border, yes?

Cheers
    Dave

MKI Oxygers57

I think this is just the other side of the border, yes?
    Yes. Cross the Swiss-French bordier at Hermance and go to Messery (F).

At the entrance of the village, turn on the left (to 'La Pointe').

Chevrens-La Pointe = +/- 15 minutes by car.

Chevrens
    is closer than China ;)

Regards,
    Eric

+ Reply to Thread