+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Camelion...modular replacement scrubber

RBW Member svekke_s is an unknown quantity at this point svekke_s's Avatar

Re: Camelion...modular replacement scrubber

I have seen the unit in action a couple of times and it looked great.
    Mayby if Steven Galicia from Exploring New Depths finds the time, he can write up his experiences with the unit.

Christian Rasmussen depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth's Avatar

Hi Brent

Thank you for posting the reveiw.

What DSV is that in the pictures? A JJ?

WIll it come with a BOV?

/Christian

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

Nice write up Brent.

Very encouraging to see a Prototype, unreleased unit out in the wild getting some hours on it and lab testing before going on sale, definitely the way is should be done IMVHO.

Interesting design of the electronics pod, nice to see an integrated design that looks like it was concieved as a whole rather than a combination of parts, I can't wait to see one in the flesh!

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Field  View Original Post
    Nice write up Brent.
    Very encouraging to see a Prototype, unreleased unit out in the wild getting some hours on it and lab testing before going on sale, definitely the way is should be done IMVHO.
    Quote 100%, and without many rumors and promises or advertising.

Interesting to see further develop but I'm optimist.

Nad

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

Quote Originally Posted by depth  View Original Post
    Hi Brent

Thank you for posting the reveiw.

What DSV is that in the pictures? A JJ?

WIll it come with a BOV?

/Christian
    Hi Christian.
    The Camelion doesnt have a mouthpeice at all at the moment. I just use the JJ-Bov on all my rigs because I like it better than any other.
    I'd like tosee th eCam with a JJ-bov on it but that will be up to the other guys (Pascal, Mike Dave, Jan) to sort out. I seriously doubt that the two units will be direct competition, they are just too different in all aspects.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Field  View Original Post
    Nice write up Brent.

Interesting design of the electronics pod, nice to see an integrated design that looks like it was concieved as a whole rather than a combination of parts, I can't wait to see one in the flesh!
    Still got some way to go before it get released, but the wait should be worth it buddy.
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

RBW Member michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by divetheworld  View Original Post
    Hi Christian.
    The Camelion doesnt have a mouthpeice at all at the moment. I just use the JJ-Bov on all my rigs because I like it better than any other.
    I'd like tosee th eCam with a JJ-bov on it but that will be up to the other guys (Pascal, Mike Dave, Jan) to sort out. I seriously doubt that the two units will be direct competition, they are just too different in all aspects.

Still got some way to go before it get released, but the wait should be worth it buddy.
    thanks brent for the review .you cover all the topics and hope there is more to come . we dont have a mouth piece of our own, as we have been concentrating on perfecting camelion its self ,and a lot of work has been put into the rear lungs .. , i dive standard ap and pascal a jj bov , which he is very happy with ,.if any one has any questions i or pascal would be pleased to answer .
    mike
    mike

RBW Member kiwidiver will become famous soon enough kiwidiver will become famous soon enough kiwidiver will become famous soon enough kiwidiver's Avatar
    evo+,deep pursuit

Brent has answered most of the questions I had.Other than the when can I have one and how much one.

RBW Member thermocad is an unknown quantity at this point thermocad's Avatar
    Inspo Classic

Home Build O2

any update on this??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6