+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Hottest Ccr Dive Boy

RBW Member aquaxel is on a distinguished road aquaxel is on a distinguished road aquaxel's Avatar
    KISS

The Hottest Ccr Dive Boy

THIS FORUM HAS 1165 MEMBERS. ASSUMING (WHICH I HATE TO DO) THAT HALF OF THEM ARE DIVING REBREATHERS (582) AND HALF OF THEM ARE ONCE IN A WHILE HERE ONLINE ( 291) I PLEASE THE REST OF THE CCR DIVERS TO CHECK ON THIS POLL

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=1986

TO GET CLOSER TO THE REAL NUMBER.

? OR ARE THERE ONLY 90 AND A FEW CCR DIVERS?

(BTW - SORRY FOR THE LURING HEADLINE... )

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar
    For crying out loud... Is this now becoming an obsession to get your stats????

I won't answer your poll, I've answered previously to Stuart's thread.

Someone please delete this thread... it serves no purpose IMHO.

Starting to get p***ed off... and I don't use language like that very often :)

SiegeEngine II Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon's Avatar
    What is this crap???

RBW Member aquaxel is on a distinguished road aquaxel is on a distinguished road aquaxel's Avatar
    KISS

im not obsessed with stats.

in this specific case i just tried to simplify answers to certain questions.

it is a free choice of voting - so u dont have to.

but i do apologise for having a moment of selfish obsessive fun urge regarding to latest poll(mayb i should stay away from excessive cyprus coffee in the morning).

Team Torrent Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aquaxel
    im not obsessed with stats.

in this specific case i just tried to simplify answers to certain questions.

it is a free choice of voting - so u dont have to.

but i do apologise for having a moment of selfish obsessive fun urge regarding to latest poll(mayb i should stay away from excessive cyprus coffee in the morning).

By the way, why the retro. look for all your photographs? Was for it for marketing purposes?

KISS

i suppose u r refering to black and white images? when i started doing uw-photos i was comissioned to do monochrome (black and white) - and for that occasion it was intended for marketing purposes. over time i got hooked on it. besides the different look a definite reason is the increased contrast in detail. overall its also easier to shoot on monochrome film. color is so much more difficult.
    it is also a quite attractive media especially when shooting so called "technical / modern" images.

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar
    In the next site upgrade which I am working on I will code a page which provides real time stat upgrades of what people dive pulled from their pprofiles.

Stuart

Team Torrent Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken's Avatar
    i suppose u r refering to black and white images? when i started doing uw-photos i was comissioned to do monochrome (black and white) - and for that occasion it was intended for marketing purposes. over time i got hooked on it. besides the different look a definite reason is the increased contrast in detail. overall its also easier to shoot on monochrome film. color is so much more difficult.
    it is also a quite attractive media especially when shooting so called "technical / modern" images.

Thanks. Yes, the pictures have terrific contrast. It's definitely a unique play between modern and retro. "pearl diver" look. Cheers. Ken

KISS

thanks ken. did u look at the pics on my website or here on rbw?

thanks ken. did u look at the pics on my website or here on rbw?

Definitely here on the best RB site in existence!

+ Reply to Thread