+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TDL Website Back Up !

Diving Technologist JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba's Avatar
    KISS Classic # 275

MK15, Draeger, TheKyle-CCR

TDL Website Back Up !

Whew !

That sure was a fun 5 days! NOT. The Tech Diving Limited website is back up and running. I have to extend a huge thank you to all of you who were patient with us while we got back on-line. I also need to extend an even bigger thank you to my good friend Dan Nafe who worked endlessly to get the servers and the whole website back up and running.

There are some new features in the new software that make your shopping a lot easier. Also the site has an updated look and feel and is super fast. I was just able to run some huge test orders without a hitch.

We still have some little things to do in there but for the most part it's up and working well. Over the next few days we will fine tune it so that it continues to be the best place for you to shop for the things you need and want!

So head on over to TECHDIVINGLIMITED.COM and go shopping!

Thanks again for all your support of Tech Diving Limited

Warm regards,

Always Learning. Fort Collins Bob will become famous soon enough Fort Collins Bob will become famous soon enough Fort Collins Bob will become famous soon enough Fort Collins Bob's Avatar

Re: TDL Website Back Up !

Welcome back Joel !!

Are'nt databases wonderful...

Diving Technologist JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba's Avatar
    KISS Classic # 275

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Collins Bob  View Original Post
    Welcome back Joel !!

Are'nt databases wonderful...
    Thanks Bob,

As much as it was painful this week, and I still have lot's of tweaks to do we are pretty happy we were forced to make the upgrade. There are lot's of new things on the site and it has a new clean look.

thanks again for your support

cheers

JDS

RBW Member matthewbooth is an unknown quantity at this point matthewbooth's Avatar
    Inspiration/Evolution

Draeger

And just in time for me to order some new lights! Thanks Joel.

KISS Classic # 275

Quote Originally Posted by matthewbooth  View Original Post
    And just in time for me to order some new lights! Thanks Joel.

Thanks Matt, we appreciate the orders.

I'm still tweaking the site but it's looking mighty fine.

Cheers

JDS

+ Reply to Thread