+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How long to Dive After Hemmo operation?any similar experience?

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

How long to Dive After Hemmo operation?any similar experience?

Hey guys,

as there so around 10000 member inhere, i would like to know if anyone had a hemmo operation before and how long did it take him to dive after the operation.

any similar experience would be appreciated? scrotch strap was ok?:D

Thanks.

Spyros

Ladies bring a plate Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve's Avatar

Re: How long to Dive After Hemmo operation?any similar experience?

I'm not following what you are asking. Are you asking about ass grapes?
    WARNING: I contain occasional coarse language, extreme sexual references, nudity, and adult themes, which may offend some people - Usually churchy types.

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

Re: How long to Dive After Hemmo operation?any similar experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve  View Original Post
    I'm not following what you are asking. Are you asking about ass grapes?
    you got it right mate....

+ Reply to Thread