+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi

Hi

Hi,

I'm Tim. I recognize a few users here from a few of the other boards out in cyberspace...

I've been diving since the late 70's, almost exclusively on wrecks. When I first learned to dive I had the chance to use my instructors O2 unit in the pool a few time & knew right then that rebreathers were for me. Currently I am an IANTD trimix diver.

Well, I've finally gotten around to it and am gearing up for my class here in a few weeks and looking forward to it.

I've already thrown a few questions in the 'new to rebreathers' forum, I'm sure there will be more to come.

thanks,

Tim

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Hi Tim,

good to see you here, thanks for joining.
    I'm sure someone will answer the Meg specific questions you ask soon.
    As for the bailout tank, I prefer to sidemount it rather than having it dangle of the CL. If need be when you get of of the D-ring you could route the pull cord under the CL and fix it to the chest strap. I've seen it done once and it shouldn't be a problem as it doesn't bear any load.

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar
    Welcome Tim

Nice to see another soon to be Meg user - pick mine up 2 weeks today!

Looks like a few NY members can feel a Rebreather world Wreck trip to your area being organised!

stuart

Quote Originally Posted by schford
    Welcome Tim

Nice to see another soon to be Meg user - pick mine up 2 weeks today!

Looks like a few NY members can feel a Rebreather world Wreck trip to your area being organised!

stuart
    sounds great!

Administrator ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE's Avatar

Welcome!

Trob,

Howdy! Good to have you join this den of re-breathing creatures!

Rob Davie

+ Reply to Thread