+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Charter & site recommendations West Palm area

San Diego rEvo Mafia "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon"'s Avatar
    rEvo II

Charter & site recommendations West Palm area

I have one day (Friday Feb. 1, 2008) to dive my KISS near West Palm Beach (Boynton Beach) Florida. I don't want to drive too far from there but Ft. Lauderdale may be in the cards.

I am packing light so I am not planning deco. I drained and packed my tanks so all I need to rent is bailout and to find an O2 fill.

If you had one day; what sites would you hit and what dive charter would you use? I prefer wrecks but seeing an actual reef again would be nice since ours in San Diego are not so colorful.

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

Re: Charter & site recommendations West Palm area

post on scrubs forum, they are good guys they can hook you up.

also pompano beach area has some good dives, i love the sea emperor/ancient mariner/aqua zoo site. groupers rays and eeels live on site, two wreks and a little bit of reef if you drift it. like 70 fsw max so its easy all around.
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

RBW Member go-n-deep is an unknown quantity at this point go-n-deep's Avatar

Call Pirate Divers in Boyington Beach and ask for Will. He is the Platinum Dealer for Silent Diving Systems and a great guy. He will set you up. Tell him ROD ROGERS at International Divemasters Atlanta sent you.

Dive Safe

San Diego rEvo Mafia "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon"'s Avatar
    rEvo II

I called Pirate Divers and happened to get Kevin from Underwater Explorer Charters on the phone. He took me out to dive the M/V Castor and the Boynton Ledges. Kevin surfaced numerous times to grab a new tank in order to try and hang with my bottom times. He did an awesome job, my hats off to him.
    Pirate divers took care of all of my fills and a bailout rental. I had a great time.
    The only lesson learned was: even though it is Florida, it is February so wear a drysuit if you plan to stay down longer than 1 hour.

Quote Originally Posted by go-n-deep  View Original Post
    Call Pirate Divers in Boyington Beach and ask for Will. He is the Platinum Dealer for Silent Diving Systems and a great guy. He will set you up. Tell him ROD ROGERS at International Divemasters Atlanta sent you.

Dive Safe

+ Reply to Thread