+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 3R1K From The Netherlands

New Member 3R1k is an unknown quantity at this point 3R1k's Avatar

3R1K From The Netherlands

Hello everybody,

I am a rebreather enthousiast form the cold water Netherlands. Started with a Dräger FGT D1, then a Dräger Dolphin which I converted to a MCCR. Now I have an Inspiration Vision.

I am always looking for new features and stories about rebreathers.

Kind regards.

Erik

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

Re: 3R1K From The Netherlands

Hi, have fun here on rebreatherworld and many nice and save dives with Your new Vision

Save dinving
    Ossi from Italy

RBW Member Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles's Avatar

Hi Erik, welcome to RBW.

I'm soon to come your way, from the wrecks and tropical climes of Borneo to a new work location in Den Haag.

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Welcome on board. Greetings from Germany.

Cheers Markku

RBW Member pvandongen is an unknown quantity at this point pvandongen's Avatar

great I`m not the only one diving rebreather in the cold and shallow Netherlands.

groeten uit alphen aan den rijn:D

RBW Member Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pvandongen  View Original Post
    great I`m not the only one diving rebreather in the cold and shallow Netherlands.

groeten uit alphen aan den rijn:D
    Indeed you're not
    Groeten uit Nieuwegein (diving regularly @ Vinkeveen)

New Member Janwillem Bech has a spectacular aura about Janwillem Bech has a spectacular aura about Janwillem Bech has a spectacular aura about Janwillem Bech has a spectacular aura about Janwillem Bech has a spectacular aura about Janwillem Bech has a spectacular aura about Janwillem Bech's Avatar
    Inspiration Classic

45 other units ;)

Welcome to the waters of NL
    Hope to meet

Jan Willem Bech
    Therebreathersite

RBW Member Marc will become famous soon enough Marc will become famous soon enough Marc will become famous soon enough Marc will become famous soon enough Marc's Avatar

Welcome to RBW. Next thing you do: pack your bags and move somewhere nice ...

Well, that's what I did...

RBW Member weirdo1 is an unknown quantity at this point weirdo1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchy  View Original Post
    Indeed you're not
    Groeten uit Nieuwegein (diving regularly @ Vinkeveen)
    No shortages on CCR-divers in the Netherlands! Welcome on RW!

RBW Member pabusk is a jewel in the rough pabusk is a jewel in the rough pabusk is a jewel in the rough pabusk is a jewel in the rough pabusk is a jewel in the rough pabusk is a jewel in the rough pabusk is a jewel in the rough pabusk's Avatar

Another breather addition from 'wooden shoes-land' welcome to the club and give a shout whenever you are in need of a buddy

Cheers,
    Paul

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast