+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DIVE 2007 - Show at the NEC

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

DIVE 2007 - Show at the NEC

Just uploaded the first page of my DIVE 2007 show report.

Had to split it into two pages again so loading won't take too much time.
    But all y'alls wanna see something in the pictures. :D

The first page covers the Rebreather World Store with Narked @ 90's Cell Checker, Deep Pursuit replacement electronics for the Inspiration, Closed Circuit Research's Sentinel CCR and Deep Blue Tech.

As I'll be going to the "boot 2008" show tomorrow the 2nd page will have to wait a bit more.
    Hope you'll enjoy the first one.

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Re: DIVE 2007 - Show at the NEC

Great photos and good detail descriptions.

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Stefan,

thanks for the pic´s. Very cool.

Cheers Markku

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

the smudged faces scare me

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Added the second page of the DIVE 2007. :D

Ambient Pressure Diving (BOV mostly), Innerspace, rEvo Rebreathers, Dive Design, Jetsam, Royal Navy, Dive Tracker Competition Winner.

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Stefan,

Great job same as the first page.

Where can I read more info about your compact cell checker ? Thanks...

PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Nowhere yet, I guess my write-up about it will be the first one.
    Robert Landreth made it for me, he's here at Rebreather World under his name.
    Doesn't sign on much, though, he just moved from CA to Mallorca.

It's lexan (I believe) pipe with machined ends that have the various
    connectors in them.
    Below the pic he send me asking if I wanted one. :D

Opens on the top side (left) to plug in sensors. An OPV that opens around
    1.9 ata and an accessory port for the digital pressure gauge.

As he dives a PRISM, there are SMS202 in there. Mine has connectors for the K1Ds.

On the bottom the cable that plugs into the PRISM's sensor pins, again mine's
    different with three plugs coming out connecting to the SK's three display
    plugs.

Connector for the RB's manual addition O2 hose and another accessory port.
    Robert uses his with the needle valve pictured at the top to very slowly add
    gas to do altitude calibration on the PRISM. ;)

Quick, simple, and beautiful craftsmanship.

And thanks for the feedback on the article. :)

untitled tibby has a spectacular aura about tibby has a spectacular aura about tibby has a spectacular aura about tibby has a spectacular aura about tibby has a spectacular aura about tibby's Avatar

Very nice report. Thank you.
    Tibby

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

Hi Stefan,
    thank a lot for the photos:)

Cheers Ossi

RBW Member colinj is on a distinguished road colinj is on a distinguished road colinj's Avatar

Re: Dive 2007

Great report, really enjoyed it, thanks for taking the time!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast