+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi All from Trapani, Sicily!!

New Member ddoccia is an unknown quantity at this point ddoccia's Avatar

Hi All from Trapani, Sicily!!

Hi all, my name is Alberto and I live in Sicily, I'm PADI instructor and, from May, happy owner of a buddy inspiration Vision .
    My instructor told me about rebreatherworld site........and.......it's really good!!!!
    Thank you all
    hope to see you in Sicily

Alberto

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

Re: Hi All from Trapani, Sicily!!

Ciao Alberto,
    welcome on rebreathersite, and have a lot of fun without bubbles.

Cheers from the cold part of Italy:D
    Oswald
    Last edited by gerstl_ossi; 22nd January 2008 at 12:32.

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Welcome on board. Greetings from Germany.

Cheers Markku

RBW Member ChemicalDiver is just really nice ChemicalDiver is just really nice ChemicalDiver is just really nice ChemicalDiver is just really nice ChemicalDiver is just really nice ChemicalDiver is just really nice ChemicalDiver is just really nice ChemicalDiver is just really nice ChemicalDiver is just really nice ChemicalDiver's Avatar

Hi Alberto,

I usually spend each summer in San Vito Lo Capo going diving there either with Argonauta or Susan and Mauro.
    I am hoping to start rebreather soon (Sentinel) and I would be interested to know where you get all your supplies for rebreather diving in Trapani.
    Not sure I will be CCR this summer, but hopefully by next.

Best,
    Alex

New Member ddoccia is an unknown quantity at this point ddoccia's Avatar

Hi Alex, when you'll be in Trapani, send me a message, here in Trapani we are few organized friends!!!! We try to have fun, here the mediterranean sea is really nice, we have wreks, and nice rocks, walls.....you know.is really nice here. Egadi islands....is all close to Trapani.
    Hope to see you
    Alberto

RBW Member on&off is an unknown quantity at this point on&off's Avatar
    Ouroboros, Sentinel

Inspiration, Azimut , Joky

Hi Alberto,
    Welcome here on Rebreather World. The best Rebreather site.
    If you come in Naples, there is some wreck to be seen:D

RBW Member rullio is an unknown quantity at this point rullio's Avatar
    pathfinder

Re: will be in Sicilia this July

Hello all, I will be in Sicilia this July and would like to dive on my rebreather. I am looking for dive buddies and resources. Sono Italiano.

+ Reply to Thread