+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Red Nose Day...

SiegeEngine II Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon's Avatar

Smile Red Nose Day...

Maybe I spend too much time diving, but I got to work today only to meet our Planning Manager - in her pyjamas! (Very nice too... ;) ) Followed swiftly by our receptionist wearing her clothes on backwards... And everyone in something red... Am I the only person in the UK to have forgotten it was Red Nose Day today?! :D

So, having been battered into submission by peer pressure, and having my gear in the car for the weekend, I am now sitting wearing my fins and my innersuit on inside-out (Red, and Gas Mark 4 by the way)... And I am paying for the priviledge... :)

Did anyone else get "ambushed"? :)

OK. This may seem rather confusing to some of our International friends. Red Nose Day is a method of raising money for charity in the UK (and elsewhere now too). This basically involves wearing strange clothes and then paying to do so. I agree, it's odd, but then this is the nation which invented Cricket...

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdemon
    So, having been battered into submission by peer pressure, and having my gear in the car for the weekend, I am now sitting wearing my fins and my innersuit on backwards (Red, and Gas Mark 4 by the way)... And I am paying for the priviledge... :)
    And there was me thinking that you were turning senile ;)

Good on ya! Fair play mate... :D

Quote Originally Posted by Mdemon
    only to meet our Planning Manager - in her pyjamas!
    I'm still my nice loverly pj's too if that counts :p

Ambushed sorry not me... poorly sick yes

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar
    nope found out alst night

have red nose but its not one of those plastic ones all nasty

I shalll be wearing my bright red T shirt tonight though

+ Reply to Thread