+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I guess this belongs here for now, or in the KISS forum, or in new products later!

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

I guess this belongs here for now, or in the KISS forum, or in new products later!

Yes, here it is, get your hands on these lovely jubblies.

http://www.heliox.com/divedrive.html

And if you just want a monitor for all you homebuilders out there

http://www.heliox.com/microdot.html

Oh, how long I have waited for those CIS boys to pull their finger out.

Now a new rebreather is not far behind, watch this space....................http://www.heliox.com/oem.html

Available to buy at http://www.tech-blue.com/
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

Flaccid Member abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie's Avatar
    Dammit I bought another KISS

CK, SK, Satori, ManBagOD

This looks excellent although the heliox.com website is a bit thin on detail and it is currently not possible to subscribe :-(

The KISS handpieces are the one big problem with the KISS unit. EVERY unit I know has had issues with leaking or broken handsets.

Can you get the decompression computer built into the handset or do you end up with two handsets?

Kevin Hagerich Helium_diver is an unknown quantity at this point Helium_diver's Avatar
    KISS Classic

ccr dolphin

Thanks for the link looks promising. Bu says they will only sell to OEM. Does that meen that i as a homebuilder, I am an OEM ;) or only large scale?

Helium_diver

"If I look unconscious I probably am " Bill Hartman

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abowie
    This looks excellent although the heliox.com website is a bit thin on detail and it is currently not possible to subscribe
    The website will be updated soon when he is back from DEMA to reflect the ordering process to reflect the introductory prices.

I agree that the handset/computer looks awesome as far as the compact size and listed features (I like GF profile computers personally). If their functionality is as good and flawless as the website, we have a winner since the price will blow everyone out of the water, IMHO.

If I understand it correctly, the microDOT will be perfect to integrate into homebuild units if they are available directly to the divers. I would even love to add it as the back-up display for my current unit (?)

Anyway, it will be very interesting next year with so many new choices to spoil and tempt everyone...

Flaccid Member abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie's Avatar
    Dammit I bought another KISS

CK, SK, Satori, ManBagOD

I agree; it looks tremendous.

If that little Tachyon computer can be used to replace the sensor displays and the VR3 I might even buy a KISS myself!

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Helium_diver
    Thanks for the link looks promising. Bu says they will only sell to OEM. Does that meen that i as a homebuilder, I am an OEM ;) or only large scale?

Helium_diver
    No, you give chris at Tech-blue a shout and he sells you one.
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM

Dude Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by divetheworld
    No, you give chris at Tech-blue a shout and he sells you one.
    Cant see them on his website? Regarding the microdot - Nice price point.

Will we be able to flash these microDOT units for custom stuff like solenoid control? Hoping they are fully documented and accessible... If so this will be very interesting.

What is this Heliport plug, is it a fischer connector with a fancy name?

Brent - Narked at 90

Quote Originally Posted by Andy M
    Cant see them on his website? Regarding the microdot - Nice price point.

Will we be able to flash these microDOT units for custom stuff like solenoid control? Hoping they are fully documented and accessible... If so this will be very interesting.

What is this Heliport plug, is it a fischer connector with a fancy name?
    The Microdrive has the solenoid control functions, the Microdot is an MCCR monitor package. No need to flash anything.
    Chris hasnt put them on his site yet, just mail him or you can go through me.
    I will update you all with lots more info soon, and details on how to purchase.
    This stuff actually works, and you can buy it very soon.

RBW Member esc is an unknown quantity at this point esc's Avatar
    I couldn't find any mention about user being able to choose a "set point" at which oxygen injection will happen if it goes below that. Only thing that is mentioned is that oxygen will be added if the mix is dangerously low on oxygen.

So umm... what is the purpose of this electronic package again? I thought at first that this would convert KISS from mCCR to eCCR but apparently not?

Can someone explain to the newbie here :)

/esc

Johnny The Hatch Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad's Avatar
    CCR2000, Megalodon, Homebuilt

Norge, FGT, mk15, KISS, Inspo

If i understood it correctly, it says it has a solenoid,
    now about the setpoints. Probably it has fixed setpoints
    as one for
    1.4 switchable some how and the .21 always active. I do not believe they weould make an electrnics package with only .21 setpoint as the only active one.

/Jonny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast