+ Reply to Thread

Thread: rebreather world menu

1 Grumpy ole skipper Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle's Avatar
    Classic KISS, Sentinel

SCR - CCR Dolphin

rebreather world menu

Stuart / Mods. I just noticed a small tiny error on the menu bar you may want to correct. World is repeated.
    Rebreather World World Map
    or is it just me, or -- Could it be the other world map we look at when we cross over to the other side. ;)

RBW Member colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT

Inspiration Vision, rEvo II Hy

Lightbulb Re: rebreather world menu

Makes perfect sense to me .If you look at it that it is the " World Map of Rebreather World " members.
    If you only had one " World" in it it would mean a "Map of Rebreather World" ie:- a map of the web site , if you see what I mean ?

Phil Siswick, Tango PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

APD Inspiration, Evolution

Re: rebreather world menu

Quote Originally Posted by colinicky  View Original Post
    Makes perfect sense to me .If you look at it that it is the " World Map of Rebreather World " members.
    If you only had one " World" in it it would mean a "Map of Rebreather World" ie:- a map of the web site , if you see what I mean ?
    Could we have a forum called Pedants Corner (or is it Pedant's or Pedants'?) to discuss items like these? ;)

Cheers,

RBW Member colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT

Inspiration Vision, rEvo II Hy

Quote Originally Posted by PhilSiswick  View Original Post
    Could we have a forum called Pedants Corner (or is it Pedant's or Pedants'?) to discuss items like these? ;)

Cheers,
    Meowwwww :p

1 Grumpy ole skipper Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle's Avatar
    Classic KISS, Sentinel

SCR - CCR Dolphin

If you look at the topic heading its under--- Rebreather Help--- with a touch of humour you failed to see,PhilSisywick
    cat calls I'd expect from a girl.
    How about we call it the fussy fellows forums, just to suit you old girl
    Last edited by Scuttle; 15th January 2008 at 08:51. Reason: aim adjusted

Phil Siswick, Tango PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

APD Inspiration, Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Scuttle  View Original Post
    If you look at the topic heading its under--- Rebreather Help--- with a touch of humour you failed to see,PhilSisywick
    cat calls I'd expect from a girl.
    How about we call it the fussy fellows forums, just to suit you old girl
    :D

+ Reply to Thread