+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DIVE Show - boot 2007

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

DIVE Show - boot 2007

Just put the first part up ... bit late :o but I've been busy keeping you lot at bay.
    All your fault, then. :D

Just kidding, it's been a good albeit chaotic and busy year.

Hope you enjoy the article, I'll try and get the second part up this weekend.
    Or thereabouts ... ;)

By the way, images (bit larger, too) can be found in the boot 2007 gallery. :)
    Last edited by caveseeker7; 12th January 2008 at 13:49. Reason: Added links to article and gallery

RBW Member luckybob99 is an unknown quantity at this point luckybob99's Avatar

Re: DIVE Show - boot 2007

Looks good Stefan .Thanks. By the way was the guy there with the Co2 monitor??

Bob

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

Quote Originally Posted by caveseeker7  View Original Post
    Just put the first part up ... bit late :o but I've been busy keeping you lot at bay.

Late??? Noooooooooooooooo, c'mon just 12 month, nothing...:D:D

Just kidding of course. See you up there this year?

Nad

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Quote Originally Posted by luckybob99  View Original Post
    By the way was the guy there with the Co2 monitor??
    Not last year, he wasn't. :o
    Hope he'll be there this year, though.

PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Finished the boot 2007 article by adding a second page - rEvo Rebreathers, Submatix (including their low profile BOV, pO2 monitors etc) and Aquatek (Voyager 2 mCCR with back-mounted counter-lungs and Voyager Sport SCR with front-mounted ones).

Just in time for the 2008 boot show I'll be going this week. :D
    Will have another look at the Sentinel (saw it at NEC, a report yet to come ;)) as well as a first glimpse at the Poseidon Cis-Lunar Mk VI Discovery. Am looking forward to that, just hope the thing is worth actually typing out that bloody name. :p

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar

Finished the boot 2007 article by adding a second page - rEvo Rebreathers, Submatix (including their low profile BOV, pO2 monitors etc) and Aquatek (Voyager 2 mCCR with back-mounted counter-lungs and Voyager Sport SCR with front-mounted ones).

Just in time for the 2008 boot show I'll be going this week. :D
    Will have another look at the Sentinel (saw it at NEC, a report yet to come ;)) as well as a first glimpse at the Poseidon Cis-Lunar Mk VI Discovery. Am looking forward to that, just hope the thing is worth actually typing out that bloody name. :p
    When are you going to go?
    I will be at the Delta P stand saturday.
    Nad

PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Thursday, maybe Friday. Last year I pretty much covered the show and took most of the pics the first day, so I doubt I need a second one.

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

...the Poseidon Cis-Lunar Mk VI Discovery. Am looking forward to that, just hope the thing is worth actually typing out that bloody name. :p
    Use the short-term of POS Cis then... ;)

PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

I was thinking of Disco POS, the proud owners could be the Disco POSsy. :D
    Or just leave it at Cissy Lunar ... :p

Thursday, maybe Friday. Last year I pretty much covered the show and took most of the pics the first day, so I doubt I need a second one.
    Well I'll be there since the 23, but for job the firs day anyway maybe we can catch up somewhere...

Cheers:)

Nad

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast